double soup

Hi, im so excited - i just made my soup with double the water and its yummy...

How cool is that?I feel like someone has given me a million pounds, (well almost), I got soooo much soup and i just got a pay per view movie, and the fire is on....

:) yay....

xox

What you saying, Julz?!

Does MORE water make it edible??!!!:confused::eek::eek::confused:

I got a few packs of soup yest and am gonna try tom after a trip to shops to get some herby things!!!!!!! What do I get cos im a bit aprehensive?, cheers hun x

enjoy your soup hun ;)
ty x

What you saying, Julz?!

Does MORE water make it edible??!!!:confused::eek::eek::confused:
the more of the yumminess there is to drink? ;)

I got a few packs of soup yest and am gonna try tom after a trip to shops to get some herby things!!!!!!! What do I get cos im a bit aprehensive?, cheers hun x
chili flakes are the yummiest - scazman puts curry in and i tried it the other day it was delish too - but i like the chiliflakes the best - i like it hot! ;)

xx

its fab aint it, i've done chilli and some garlic today

i had to leave it in the pan for ages (got the builders in who are causing havock)this evening and it curdled so had to tip it down the sink and start again :cry:

My recipe for soup was;
1 litre of water
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp cheyenne pepper
1/2 tsp pepper ground
yummy yum yum

just having my second double soup in 2 days :D

it's lush - for those that tried it once & didn't like it: give it another go :D

the trick is the extra water :)

oh im having a double soup later on tonight.... the anticipation! :) xox

ENJOY YOURS HOWDY DARLING! :)

Now i know why i liked my soup straight away when others didnt, right from the start ive made the soup and shakes all up with a pint of water each time, well unless i split the shakes (250ml then). Going to go herb/spice shopping later, as im getting a bit fed up with just the black pepper now.

Nicci

just becareful your herbs dont contain any CITRUS thingymibobs!

Thanks Gordon.

My recipe for soup was;
1 litre of water (
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp cheyenne pepper
1/2 tsp pepper ground
yummy yum yum

Hi Gaz, last night I made my soup with double water, a sprinkle of paprika, a good dash of garam masala and a touch of white pepper. Delish! :) xox

;) your welcome xx

just becareful your herbs dont contain any CITRUS thingymibobs!

I know this is a silly question but what about salt, have noticed a few different spices contain this?

Nicci

Back