Double Up Day help

namaste

Silver Member
Hi, I've been 'doing' JUDD for a week (I think). Due to circumstances I've done a DDD when I'm alternating really. I didn't find it too bad but at the weekend I have to do a DUD. You might think this would be and exciting prospect but I'm really dreading it:( I'm worried that I just won't be able to get back to a DD once I've had all that eating... I'm even thinking of doing 2 in between days but then that defeats the whole object of JUDD. Am I worrying over nothing? Is it easy to get into a DD once you've had a whole weekend eating? Can anyone reassure me? xx

Hi there I'm pretty new to JUDDD well kindof this I'd my second attempt at it! I started last Thursday but having first wi Friday this week! Ive done DDD since Thursday with two days off at the weekend and found that I didn't actually over eat at all infect quite the opposite I wasnt that hungry but still aimed for 2000cals which I almost reached then mon/tues back in ddd and today was an up although today I've gone way over! Damn Halloween sweets lol

Alot of us do Mon, Wed nad Fri as DDs, this means we have Sat and Sun as UP days, can't speak for anyone else but I'm often tempted to swap Sunday to a DD as it really is too much for me which means Sunday ends up being more of an Intermediate Day, after SUndays I am longing for my Monday DD your body really does regulate itself to tell you what it needs, we just need to learn to listen to it, thats the hard bit.

Alot of us do Mon, Wed nad Fri as DDs, this means we have Sat and Sun as UP days, can't speak for anyone else but I'm often tempted to swap Sunday to a DD as it really is too much for me which means Sunday ends up being more of an Intermediate Day, after SUndays I am longing for my Monday DD your body really does regulate itself to tell you what it needs, we just need to learn to listen to it, thats the hard bit.

I have to agree with this, I love my weekends off because I have the freedom to eat a wider spectrum of foods but I rarely go mad and really look forward to my DD on the Monday!!! weird as this may seem..especially as I was a real picker & 'secret eater' before, now I'm the least bothered about food than I can remember being in years. EG, there is a tin of Roses chocs within reach right now, and this was an UD. I've justhad the 4 I planned yesterday (a DD) that I would have today..whereas in the past the tin would be empty now!

Thanks everyone, very helpful. I just have to trust my body and trust that this WOE works. I'm all over the place this week having to have a DDD so early on which has made friday an UD too or I would've had to do 2 DDD in a week! I'm just gonna go with it and have Mon as a DD whatever happens. No need to stress over it eh? It's all flexible :D xx

Back