Double up,

Hi all

I have issues with the old drinking water business. I really like the strawberry shake and when I finish it I always think wish I had some more.
Well today I decided to make my shake with double the water. I ended up with two drinks and was still quite refreshing.

Is this ok to do this, not missing any rules am I??

?

I don't think so hun... i never measure it properly just know where about on my jug is right lol...

If we can have less to make the mousse and stuff i'm sure its fine to have more.... if it gets more water down you then i'm sure its fine!!! x

Hi, my pharmacist told me to mix the shake up with extra water to make it last longer. As long as you take it within the 15 mins I don't see a problem.

yeh this is fine i do this with the soup and shakes, i make them with 350/400 instead of 250, find they go down easier as not as thick, like pamdev says though gotta have within 15 mins or just make half up at a time x

Another great tip....and as the guys said once its drunk within the time no problems....just finishing my soup in a very large mug as I am online......very filling with the extra water!!!

Yeah, just ensure you stick to the recommended 2-4 litres a day. I over-dilute the soups and can really push the boundaries.

i always add extra wate as i prefer the taste. i use 300mls plus about 10 ice cubes in the shakes. xx

Back