Double Whammy this Weekend....

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Am so excited and thrilled, Saturday morning I weighed myself and I have got into the 10 stones, this is what I have been aiming for this whole diet, my target is 10 stone and I am now sooooo close, plus this morning I bought a pair of size 10 jeans and they fit, I can do them up without laying down, although I do have a bit of a muffin top.... but my 12s have got so lose lately.... and to celebrate getting into the 10s I went to Billabong yesterday and bought myself this hoodie that I have wanted for ages but thought was too expensive to buy... but thought I deserved it for doing so well.... just need to get to 10stone 7lb now and my treat for that target is a pair of GHDs.... so I am giving myself good incentives so that I dont give up before I get to goal....
Haven't quite got round to buying myself a skirt or dress yet, I just have never worn them, but guess that will be my next target.... sorry to blow my own trumpet, but I am just so excited, after struggling for so long on CD everything is now coming together, so all you who are struggling, please dont give up, keep it up and you will get where I am today...

Well done!! I was 11st 3 yesterday, hoping to see the 10's soon and am also so excited!

Great news about the jeans and the Billabong top. I really like their stuff but have never bought anything from there.... yet haha!

woo hoo! congrats and well done! enjoy the GHD's when you get them, i love mine!

Congratulations:D - why not blow your own trumpet, I know I would if I got into a size 10:8855:

Yay!

You're doing really well!

Well done! I just missed 10s last time on CD so i'm not giving up til i get there this time. You blow your own trumpet as much as you like its a great achievement.

Congratulations, that is amazing. The photos are great, I love seeing peoples photos as it motivates me.

Well done!

Back