Double Whammy WI

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
Well i managed to not be sick enough to go and get my post holiday WI done, some of you may know I had a couple of salads whilst i was on holiday due to a few duff shakes that wouldnt mix and hey i was on holiday so i wasnt expecting much of a loss , i was ill yesterday so maybe this could also be assisting this super dooper mega flipping huge loss but its still gone for this weeks stats

in the two weeks i was on holiday I lost !

11lbs!!

normally i lose 9lbs a fortnight as i seem to have this 4lb 5lb alternating thing going on so i was expecting less than 9lbs I forgot being ill and happy danced across the carpark

Gen xx

Thrilled for you! You must have been very active with the hubby????? Good on ya girl.

Aaahhh! Don't worry about him.....it's good for him!

well done you x

wow well done thats brilliant!! you must have learnt to choose your meals more wisely, you should have no problem when you refeed...holiday for me = stuff your face without a care! haha well done again xx

hi geniegenie congrats on the great loss, can i ask yuo did u have any alcohol on your hols.
xx

Hi Fraggle Rock no i didnt drink on hols as i was in ketosis the whole time and its a no no as it can make you ill.

Thanks Shaz xxx,
Thanks Cathy xxx ,
Thanks Tara xxx

Been drinking shakes and water for a day and hopped on the scales and still the same weight as yesterday so looks like it wasnt down to being ill YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back