Double yoker's

k4c3y

hi all

i have my own chickens and we get some double yoker's now these look the same size as a normal eggs so you dont know until you have cooked it that its a double

how many PP would you class these at please

HI in the book it is 2 pro points for a medium one

I have my own chickens as well and if the eggs are big I weigh them if the double yolker is the same weight then same points. What ever the points they are worth it for the taste!!!

Someone mentioned this a while back and if you have a double yolker you double the pp's, and ive had a few double yolkers and i just couldnt eat it, i thought awww twins lmfao damn kids putting me off, hth's

yeh best thing to do is double the pp's as it's like having two eggs, the whites are free just the yolk is the points value! :) therefore its a double 4pp :D

I have my own chickens as well and if the eggs are big I weigh them if the double yolker is the same weight then same points. What ever the points they are worth it for the taste!!!

i agree the taste is out of this world will never go back to shop brought eggs

i thought awww twins lmfao damn kids putting me off, hth's

:8855: you wouldnt eat twins but you will eat a single one :8855:

I have never come across this but in theory I would point for 1 egg and another yolk (1 egg large 65g - 3pp and 1 yolk medium 20g 2pp making a total of 5pp). I know the weight of the egg includes the double but an egg white is 0 and a yolk is 2 so I think you should count the extra.

Back