Down but not Out..

Moonpig

Hey,

Rather down lately so not been around much. Im really struggling the scales are saying ive lost just over a stone and yet my mirror says otherwise :cry:Whats going on? I have 6 weeks now till the dress comes in and im starting to panic, im thinking of doing alli aswell as slim fast :confused:

Anyone else in the same boat or anyone up for giving me advice please.

Hi Moonpig, I know exactly what you mean. My body shape usually takes about 3 weeks to catch up with the scales.. (its the same for when they're going up the way too!!) its almost like its saying 'right, i'm going to make sure this weight loss/gain is for keeps before i make any extreme alterations!!'

So stick with what you're doing, and sounds like you're doing great, and you will start to see your body morph to a thin you.

Final thought.. have you measured your waist and hips? You could try that, and even if it doesn't LOOK like you've lost anything, you'll know for sure if you have.

hi hun, you've done so well already and you've go another 6 weeks to go still so don't despair! a friend of mine is on allie as well as sf and the results don't seem to be that amazing especially for what you pay for. like pinkemma says you're probably down in inches which will show. chun up x

Back