from here to there and not giving up

Clara1

So started feeling etchy every time it came to meal times this last few days. For some old remnants of high school diet mentality lagging about in my subconsciousness - saying that if I just don't confront meal times and leave till longer- i'll be right? Anyway, started using my old dusted off Xtrainer - even though my dog doesn't like me using it. Drinking water now and down sized my bowl and plates to a size.
The last two days were tough and I just gave in. So I live with my parents (sad at 32 years of age:hide:) anyway my family from interstate came over to announce that they were engaged - and wanting to have the wedding in early January:eek:....(which is a very hot and humid period of the year) which is way too soon for their engagement waiting period and announcement- anyway this is a huge motivator for me - I want to look good in a dress- last time my sister got married and I wore a dress that looked good but I had to be restrictive in the dress I choose. Anyways, my mum made this huge food doo for when they came over- including cupcakes and things- plus salads that were high in calories. I have to help eat up these left overs-:(:confused: Not only that - my dad came home last night and had a huge box of cadbury all sorts he had won from his lawn bowls tournament- and they are being saved for more to eat tonight apparently.. So I am just going to go with it.

I have a goal to have at least lost some weight by the time my old school friend comes to visit all the way from Germany on the first week in December- I haven't seen her for 4-5 years and also I want to have lost weight for xmas time- to show off some nice clothes our family xmas party because I would actually like to dress up for summer and feel great- and feel confident

Then theres that wedding and then my longest term goal is another family wedding in the near future - I want to have a goal dress to wear for that!

Back