Down, Down I Go!

Dimage

So i thought I'd start a diary for my journey on Lipotrim. :)

I did Lipotrim about 5 or 6 years ago and lost about 4 stone and kept it off for that amount of time too!

Then I got pregnant, have a great little boy now, but boy oh boy did i eat for 9 solid months. My brain switched off and I ate for 4 never mind 2!

So i'm back, doing Lipotrim TFR.:wave_cry:

My starting weight is 13 stone 4 pounds.
My goal weight is 9 stone 8 pounds.

My first weigh in is next Monday morning.

Hi Dimage, congrats on the baby!!! It's so good to hear from someone who has done LT and been successful...gives me hope that when I finish this I can keep the weight off. Good luck with your first week x

Hi and thanks so much for the welcome. Yep I can highly recommend Lipotrim. Fingers crossed for this time round!

You've had great losses for your first 2 weeks best of luck for your third weigh in !

Welcome back to Lipotrim, and it will be lovely to have you on the forum, knowing the ropes x x

Congratulations on becoming a Mum, and good luck with your weigh in on Monday x x

Thank you so much. I hope I do as well on it this time round.

You're having great success on it slimmersu, keep up the good work!

Hello and welcome dimage xxx

Very very thirsty today, despite drinking my own weight (it feels like) in water. Water is definately helping to keep me full though until ketosis kicks in as I haven't had any pangs of hunger at all.

I took some measurements of myself today, just so I could see my progress as I go along.
Hopefully the inches will drop off like the pounds!

I am starting day three and am so inspired by all the stories I have read on the forum, it is so much easier to continue, when I read about how well everyone is doing with the weightloss journey.

Keep up the good work everyone!

weigh in this morning

WoooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First weigh in today and 10 pounds down.

10 pounds gone forever, never to return to this area!!

As another plus, I went into Penneys to pick up a few bits and pieces and they were selling off jeans for €5, so I picked up a size 14 as a diet into / goal pair of jeans. Came home and they fit me, I nearly fainted at the shock of this. (Probably a bit on the generous fit size maybe, but I don't care woooohooooooooo again lol)

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done dimage... Fantastic weight loss.. What a great incentive....

Then you go and get into a size 14 jeans.. What a brilliant day for you!! You will have to go back and get a size 12 or even a 10 as a diet into/goal pair.

Keep it up hun x x x

Well done, perhaps you should go back to the shop and exchange the jeans for a pair of size 12's?! X

Thanks a million girls, I reckon I'll go in again next week and buy a pair of the size 10 and can then have a pair of the same jeans in an 18, 14 and a 10 to show how far I've come to myself when I've lost the weight.:)

this is mental isn't it? a couple of weeks ago I was absolutely to thrilled to get into some old size 14 jeans....this morning I found a virtually new pair (don't ask, I have clothes in 5 bedrooms and a custom-made dressing room!) and as they were a 12 I thought that I'd try them on to see how long it would be before they fitted....and they fitted perfectly!!!!! Dunno when I bought them but they've barely been worn! I need to go through all the wardrobes and hall closets etc and find out what else I've got....I know that I have about a dozen unworn dresses that I bought in 2008 before I stopped working......it's like Christmas come early!! YIPPEEEEEEE:D

wooohooo delighted for you. It sure is a great feeling getting that zip and button done up on the jeans in the next size down

:woohoo:>>> us in our new fitting jeans!!!

I know, I was amazed cos they were the same make of jeans too! I can't wait to wear them tomorrow.....with a top tucked in and a BELT.......haven't worn one of those for ages! It's kept me going all day, no thoughts of food whatsoever:D

Weigh in 2 this morning, that is sunday morning. Down another 5 pounds so 15 pounds gone in 2 weeks. Hurrahhhhhh!

Well done Dimage.. Over a stone in 2 weeks.. Great going hun.. Well done x x

Weigh in 2 this morning, that is sunday morning. Down another 5 pounds so 15 pounds gone in 2 weeks. Hurrahhhhhh!

That is fantastic!!! :D:D:D

Back