Down with Spanx!

Spanx

Pea on legs!
S: 16st13lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 6st0lb(35.44%)

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Well, I've taken the plunge and signed up as a SW consultant... Re-launching a group which is local to me, but which is in a bit of a sorry state. Visited last night to meet the C and check the venue out and there were only 6 paying members - and only 1 who stayed for Image Therapy... Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me!

*EB*

Gold Member
Well, I've taken the plunge and signed up as a SW consultant... Re-launching a group which is local to me, but which is in a bit of a sorry state. Visited last night to meet the C and check the venue out and there were only 6 paying members - and only 1 who stayed for Image Therapy... Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me!
Brave move - but you will turn it round.....all the luck in the world xxx so excited for you xxx

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Thanks Elle! Only 4 members there last night and one of those was a visitor, so definitely lots to do... can't wait, but still got 5 weeks to do training and promotion before I take over. :)

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Ohhh how exciting! Keep us posted, when is your relaunch date? xx

3 November Belle, although I'm already going to help out every week to get some practice in and meet the members!

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Well I'm off to SW HQ tomorrow for my consultant training - feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the information and stuff I need to take! I've passed my three diplomas online, so I'm officially a SW expert... :D

Had a good week on plan, partly due to the fact I have to take a food diary with me tomorrow!

Bit cross that SW decided to close my group down until I relaunch. I can't blame the covering consultant, as who wants to go and cover a group where only four people turn up and no one stays for Image Therapy, but it does mean that I'm pretty much launching a new group, which is not what I said I wanted.

Spanx

Pea on legs!
The last month has been a complete whirlwind! Slimming World has officially taken over my life - and not always in a good way. I've relaunched my group and attended 3 days of training, plus one whole day of a district meeting, delivered 3,000 leaflets, stood outside supermarkets with free magazines, accosted people in the street etc etc. Sadly I didn't get many new members, but the ones that did come are lovely and had good losses in their first week.

Due to the stress I've comfort eaten quite a lot, but managed to stay in my target range - phew!

Spanx

Pea on legs!