Down with Spanx!

Omg!!!! I've only just seen your message re the mega whopping loss :D. Bloody fantastic hun....I'm soooo chuffed for you ( might celebrate and bake a cake lol ;) ) xxxxx

Whoop whoop big well done fantastic loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovelies! Dizzy - I'm doing exactly that - told the OH to bring me some greek style lemon mullers in...! :D

Well I didn't get round to making a scanbran cake, hopefully I'll do that tomorrow.

Spent a lovely half an hour earlier trying on my size 14 jeans etc, which all fit nicely now. Huzzah!

Not managed another SE day yet, need to plan a bit better for the week ahead!

Friday: EE
B: Apple, banana, strawberries, pineapple, ff yoghurt
L: Pasta with courgettes, mushrooms, pesto (1.5 syns), cheese (HEA)
D: Turkey burger (homemade, syn-free), wedges, large salad
S: Lemon greek-style mullerlight (0.5 syns), hifi light (half HEB), scanbran cake (2 syns), G&T (5 syns)
Syns today: 9

Saturday: Green
B: Strawberries, pineapple, mullerlight
L: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
S: Apple
D: Chicken (HEB) and veggie curry, rice
S: hifi light (half HEB), G&T (5 syns)
Syns today: 5

Week so far: 14

Oh dear, fell off the wagon last night! I had to spend all weekend working on a rush job in the end, didn't finish until around 6pm on Sunday, so the OH offered to take me and my son out for dinner to save cooking. We had planned to go to the local harvester, where I know exactly what I can have that is low syn - and can also fill up on free salad!

But we got there to find a 45 minute wait for a table, so we left and ended up at a local pizza/burger place. I suppose I could have been worse, but I did go well over my syns limit! No idea what the total was, but going to allow 35 I think:

Sunday: EE
B: Strawberries, pineapple, ff yoghurt
S: Apple, banana
D: Pulled pork with BBQ sauce, salad and coleslaw, quarter of a white brioche roll, one bite of garlic bread, small portion of garlic mushrooms in butter, fries - 35 syns?!!!

Syns today: 35
Week so far: 49

Minimised the syns today to try and counteract last night!

Monday: Green
L: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA), bbq sauce (1 syn)
D: Chicken and veg curry, boiled rice
S: 2 x hifi light (HEB), mini mars bar ice cream (3.5 syns)
Syns today: 4.5
Week so far: 53.5

I'm having a good week, but a sneaky peek on the scales this morning suggests I've put on 2lbs! :( so not a happy bunny this morning!

Although I did go shopping yesterday for some new clothes for work meetings - bought 3 tops in Next, all in a 16 (good for me - boobs like barrage balloons!). Also tried on two pairs of trousers in a 16, one fit, one too big! Then I went to H&M - never normally go there, as don't fit into anything. Took a load of things into the changing room in a L or 16 and they all fit - what's more, I had to change the cardi for a M!

So I suppose I shouldn't be too disheartened by the bloody scales - it's probably Sunday night catching up with me!

Tuesday: Green
L: Tuna (HEB), half hard-boiled egg, large salad, bit of coleslaw (3 syns)
S: Apple, banana
D: 2 small baked potatoes (starving!), baked beans, cheese (HEA), BBQ sauce (1 syn)
S: 2 x hifi light (HEB)

Syns today: 4
Week so far: 57.5

I know Dizzy, but I just can't seem to stop peeking!

Got to WI a day early this week too, as I won't be able to get to group on Friday, so going to another one in the morning - not feeling very confident, but after such a good loss last week, I suppose I shouldn't expect too much!

Wednesday: Green
B: Strawberries, banana, mullerlight
L: Feta (HEA), large salad, plum
D: Pasta, tomatoes, courgettes, mushrooms, spring onion, pesto (3.5 syns), cheese (HEA)
S: 2 x hifi light (HEB)
Syns today: 3.5
Week so far: 61

Well, I STS, which is better than the scales predicted earlier in the week, but still not great! My C said that it's not unusual after a week of Success Express to maintain, or even gain a bit, so I'm trying not to feel too down.

Going to try and up the superfree again this week and reduce the carb portions again...

I wouldn't be down about it at my lovely....you had a whoppi g loss last week, then were expecting a gain from the unexpected off plan meal.....I think its been a good result ;)

Get some cake down ya to get the food moving through and like you said just keep an eye on the carb portions but fill up more on veggies ( and fruit with your cake lol) xxxxx

You're right dizzy, but you know what we're all like - we want results and we want them now!! I made that Lemon cake - think my eggs were too big, as it tasted eggy - and I added too much sweetener and not enough lemon essence, but I can tell it's got potential!

Still, I've had a good day and I've even planned my lunch for tomorrow, as I'm out at a client's all day. No doubt they will be offering a buffet lunch, so I'm taking a pot of cold pasta salad and have also made some magic porridge to set me up in the morning! *Polishing halo*

Thursday: Green
B: apple, banana, strawberries, mullerlight
L: Gammon (HEB), half a hard boiled egg, large salad
D: Pasta, pesto (1.5 syns), courgettes, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions, cheese (HEA)
S: 2 x hifi light (HEB), KitKat (not had it yet, but probably will!) (5.5 syns)

Syns today: 7

Ooh Dizzy, do tell...what creations are you concocting today?! x

Really proud of myself today - politely declined biscuits, cake and a buffet lunch and ate my pasta and salad with a banana! Go me!

Ooh Dizzy, do tell...what creations are you concocting today?! x

Really proud of myself today - politely declined biscuits, cake and a buffet lunch and ate my pasta and salad with a banana! Go me!

Go You !!!!! whooop whoop

well, yesterday I made butterscotch (1/4 tspn) and added a toffee mullet.
Today we have Brian the banana :D I added banana custard mullet. OMG tis amazing, think thick banana milkshake smell/taste:) again just 1/4 tspn just the HEXB or 5 syns.

Ive got 4 more flavour bottles to try out.....including MILK CHOCOLATE (smells like the real deal)

Mmmm, they sound good! Did you add real banana or just banana and custard muller? The banana would have to be synned wouldn't it, but I imagine it would make it lovely and moist and dense!

Had a good Saturday - out most of the day at a fete and dog show and avoided the cake stalls and the BBQ! Had a big breakfast and an apple instead and then a potato when I got home and felt very virtuous :) Did indulge on Friday though, as so tired after going down to Bristol and back that we ended up going for an Indian...

Friday: EE
B: Strawberries, mullerlight
L: Pasta, courgettes, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onion, pesto (1 syn)
S: Banana, apple
D: Poppadums (10 syns inc dips), chicken dhansak (6.5 syns), sag bhaji (3 syns for some oil), boiled rice, chips (5 syns, only had a few!)
Syns today: 25.5

Saturday: Green
L: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA), BBQ sauce (1 syn)
D: Spicy Chicken (1.5 x HEB), spinach and mushrooms with pau bhaji (from Rick Stein's new indian cookbook, but tweaked for SW! 3 syns for some mango juice, rest was free - potatoes, peas, tomatoes, onions, spices)
S: G&T (3.5 syns)
Syns today: 7.5

Week so far: 40

Was that a hand stick blender, or whisk blender? No idea if it makes a difference, but you never know! Those flavourings sound fantastic - might have to look out for them, especially as they can make a scanbran cake so low-syn (or even free, but I don't think I'd be able to eat a whole one in a day for a HEB!)

So yesterday I went shopping - again! Had some things to take back to next, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Bought 6 tops in H&M, all in a medium, thinking I would slim into them before my next holiday in October - and they all fit. Whoop!

Really need to stop peeking at the scales though - according to them I've put on 2lbs this week so far... I'm going to aim for some SE days this week and hope for a good loss by Friday.

Sunday: EE
Brunch: 2 x tesco half-fat sausages (4 syns - what a waste, they weren't even nice!), poached egg, huge grilled beefsteak tomato, bacon, brown sauce (1 syn)
D: Pork, wedges, huge salad
S: Hifi light (HEB), mars bar mini ice cream (3.5 syns), strawberries, pineapple, mullerlight, 1 piece scanbran cake (1 syn)
Syns today: 9.5
Week so far: 49.5

Back