Down

Now i know this hasn't got a lot to do with the diet but wanted to say why iam doing it and why i'm feeling down.

In 08 my hubby(although seperated we were very good friends and were thinking of getting back together) had died in front of me&his daughter aged at the time13 of a massive heart attack at same time everything eletrical went wrong delightfully people told income support that i didnt have kids with me had to fight to prove they did.

Dealing with2 angry&upset kids who had gcses at same time to then have a call my sister had been rushed into hospital to later find out she had cancer she died july 09 to then be told just before xmas that my brother had died.

Start of 2010 was having a call from my mum all confused didnt know my dad was my dad and so on it turns out she had an infection was assessed my phyc doc and was deemed ok.

Got a call my dad was ill i get over there to find hes had a stroke(hes had a previous massive1 and 3 mini ones)&go in the ambulance with him.

Last night get a call from my son(16)whos staying with her that shes talking all slurred he wanted to call ambulance she wouldnt let him my brother rushed round and called one.

When i got there they were working on her her blood sugar crashed &they were busy getting that up.

So i'm staring the diet with all that going on.

O my god nikki thats so awful, you poor thing. my brother and dad were both killed in seperate car accidents so i have an idea of how you might feel. maybe now is not the time to be starting a vlcd? If it's not for you at this time, nobody will judge you, you need to do whats right for you to keep your strength (and mood) up. if you need anything i'm here xx

Back