Downside to having kids!!!!!

slimwannabe

Silver Member
My house ifsfull of Easter eggs! Help me!!! Ok so my nemesis is chocolate, I can happily eat this for breakfast, dinner and tea. Am really not sure how on earth I am going to cope with having all this chocolate in the house, any ideas how I can get through this??? Xx

Last edited:
Stay strong, just say no. You have to think about the long term. ... I'm a month, 2 months, 3 months would you rather look back and see that you gave in at the hurdles or leapt over them and watched the pounds drop? ..... x

Stay strong, just say no. You have to think about the long term. ... I'm a month, 2 months, 3 months would you rather look back and see that you gave in at the hurdles or leapt over them and watched the pounds drop? ..... x
now that is the question lol
So hard as it's my major weakness!
Have been working hard at the gym several times a week so if I slip up am hoping this will balance it out a bit! Xx

Won't the chocolate knock you out of ketosis though?

Yeah it does but doesn't really seem to affect my losses. Have had the odd few days here and there in the past month off where I have eaten carbs etc and still lost 13lbs and 8 inches so am not too worried.
Would rather slow it down a little as is more attainable then. Lost 5st in 4 mths on Cambridge once and was not good.

This time I have lost on average 2st each year over past few years but have maintained at each level.

Just the last stone to go now lol xx

Sounds like you've already decided your having some

in which case I would say set your limit before you start, wait until you can relax and really enjoy it and make it a real treat. ...don't just scoff a whole egg when you're running out the door or hiding from the kids (my usual trick) or you'll end up wanting more!

Good luck with your last stone x

Sounds like you've already decided your having some in which case I would say set your limit before you start, wait until you can relax and really enjoy it and make it a real treat. ...don't just scoff a whole egg when you're running out the door or hiding from the kids (my usual trick) or you'll end up wanting more! Good luck with your last stone x
ugh I already weakened last night. Was just having one of those days. You know due on, row with hubby, alone and bored. A whole host of things really.
Should be fine now though for the rest of the week as am super busy every day and eve with work and gym :)

Although do have a family do on Easter sun so will try to stick to low carbs then back on the wagon for mon! Xx

Back