Downtime: Entering The Free Chat Zone

well your OH doesnt realise how damn lucky he is! the only kinda porsche my OH would get off me is a toy 1!... he wants an xbox I know that but I cant afford one at the minute. Unfortunately for us... Eid, Our anniversary and Valentines are literally a month after each other so Im skint from Eid and his anniversary present. I should just get him a card. I dont even know if Im seeing him for valentines tbh.

You bought your man a Porsche :eek::eek::eek:

flippin heck! Thats a present and a half!

My friend's baby is due about that time - she says thats her present...sweet :)

awww thats sweet.

if miss unknown was a man I would have married her and asked for a porsche boxter too since its in my top 10 list of fave cars. but if she could stretch the budget a bit I would have asked for an Audi R8

LOL, i will be lucky to get a bunch of flowers...my hubby earns peanuts.

He is the lucky one.....i paid for a new kitchen. That can be his present ;)

ps: i have yet to get an Eid present from ANYONE! lol

Audi R8 Now ya are talking!! He is a porsche man im afraid, im not really fussed on them to be honest, the boxster is fine but I dont like the 911. I would love to get a convertiable myself but not sure what make, I used to have an MG back home but thats where it has stayed now I am driving around in a renault which i detest!!

LOL, i will be lucky to get a bunch of flowers...my hubby earns peanuts.

He is the lucky one.....i paid for a new kitchen. That can be his present ;)

ps: i have yet to get an Eid present from ANYONE! lol

Yea I never get an eid present either!! That rule has to change.....lol

cheers for the flowers :D

My hubby has worked the past 2 Eids that I have celebrated. Twas a bit lonely.....except in the mosque :D

hehe... there is a picture of my OH stood next to the most amazing looking Audi R8 in the world. Its red and silver. He took the pic when he went to a car show in Austria. I always tell him thats my most favourite picture of him :p
it didnt take him long to figure out why ! He did say to me he would have bought me a car for my wedding present but unfortunately hehehehehehehe I DONT DRIVE!! how convenient for him!...

Ok I'm off to make some butter chicken!! my flatmates are lazy ******* but bless them I love them to bits, back in a little while, dont miss me too much and keep me updated people!!

you still gotta teach me how to cook!
chat to u soon x

Hunny, mashallagh ya are a very pretty girl, your going to be a stunner when ya finish this diet and the bf he is gorgeous too!! Your both so lucky to have each other

*dies of shock*

an Asian woman does not know how to cook!!! whats happening to this world lol

Seriously the message in a bottle is a lovely idea. what ever you do, because it is from you he will love it, its never the physical present its the thought that counts ;)

mmmmmm Butter chicken....thats make me drooooool :drool:

hehehehehehehehe!!! i can cook some things...!
i can cook chicken curry, meat curry, fish curry, pilau rice, boiled rice (hahaha) pakoras, samosas, can make fairy cakes, pasta, scrambled eggs, tea, coffee, rice crispy cakes, custard! ... WHAT MORE COULD A MAN WANT!!

Back