Downtime: Entering The Free Chat Zone

more like speedy backtracking...LMAO!

alot better at english dishes tho :)

i loved the message in a bottle. but gotta figure out if he deserves it first :p

I have done half off my invitations in a messge in a bottle type of thingie!!

is that a reference to my cooking skills girls!!! or huseyin and his mobile fone!!

I can cook. except my dishes dont have yummy names like Miss Unknowns... Butter Chicken :p

Defintely huseyin's mobile phone, meal and of course the sexy lingerie!! :rolleyes::8855:

oh cool! i didnt think of that. where did u get all them bottles from?

From a hobby and craft store in Birmingham, 1.20pence a bottle and the paper was from there as well, 250 sheets for £4.99.

thats pretty good!...
i think i'll just stick to making my favour boxes :)
My sister had her wedding invitations on a velvet scroll, they were stunning. I think Im gonna go for something really simple tho... but havent thought that far yet.

romantic, gadgets, have you considered looking at Anne Summers.

asked my hubby for think of something romantic for me for christmas and i found out he was considering a tartan shopping trolley, well it wasnt actually tartan, but it sure wasnt romantic. had to nip that idea in the bud. Got a necklace actually and a 'gadget' which will remain confidential

ha ha, my fella woulnt let me have one,lol :8855:

thank you!! xxx... see im good at thinking of romantic things that dont cost much money. that jigsaw has cost me £5 plus 14 days of 1st class stamps :)
i think im gonna just get him xbox 360...

Back