Attack Dr Dukan and Me ;) In person

20130612_195750 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hope this works, here is me with the man himself who attended my university, where he presented a lecture on how the Dukan Diet works. I had the amazing opportunity to meet him, shake his hand, have my picture taken with him and also get him to sign my own copy of his book.

Enjoy:D
Sam AKA nicetomeetdu #starstruckhaha xx

I know the feeling hun, totes starstruck!! lol you do realise that we are Dr Dukan groupies now,

awh that's lovely. I must admit that he does come across very well whenever I see him interviewed on French TV. I know there have been critics on here, saying he's cashing in etc etc, but he really doesn't need to spend his time visiting students in universities! Excellent!

Dr D is my hero!!! Couldn't have lost all my weight without him - and what's it cost? - just the price of the kindle book two years ago - dread to think what I would have spent with sw and ww and I would probably still be where I started!!!
Dr. D you're amazing!! ! xx would like to meet him to shake his hand or maybe even a big kiss on the cheek ;-)

Oh yeah big groupie now and we should be proud lol. Exactly my thought, if he was all about the money he wouldn't have felt the need to try and pass on his knowledge. I've done great i've lost 9 lb in my first week and my uniform is already feeling miles better. I've found a new friend in spices and yoghurt and am loving how simple it is to create tasty appetisers to nibble on. I certainly owe my loss to this fab diet and can't wait to learn new recipes. God bless dr dukan x

Ntmd, Your doing fantastic, this is a fab diet and its amazing what you can do with oatbran........xxx

The oatbran is what I love the most, I really enjoy making the gallettes with sweetener then topping with low fat onion and chive cottage cheese, but have the pancakes hot and cottage cheese cold, its a lovely combination and I have really looked forward to it everyday for breakfast, need to find some new recipes though just incase I get bored and turn to carbs, which to be honest I haven't craved once. Just need to get a different range of meats and things now to give it some variety, but i'm still learning but still loving which i'm glad. I've been a little naughty too though and had some vodkas with diet lemonade, big apologies but i've so needed it, better than wine I suppose, she says trying desperately hard to convince herself she chose the right alcohol hahaha. Other than that I feel fantastic. Thanks for all your advice, it really is doing me the world of good xx

Back