Dr Pepper Zero?

christine_1999_uk

Hi I've been on EE for over a week now and last night had a glass of Dr Pepper Zero. Now I know that diet drinks are free but what about Dr Pepper Zero? Can anyone help as I have looked in my book and online and can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance x :confused:

afaik zero means zero sugar so i assume it would be free ?? im not 100%

I drink this stuff by the barrell-load, and I'm positive it's free.

In saying that, I had a good look at a bottle of Fanta Zero (icy lemon flavour) last weekend, and it clearly said on the label that it used real lemon juice, and that 'Zero' meant 'zero added sugar'. It actually had about 9 calories for the 500ml bottle, presumably accounting for the real lemon juice (0.5 syns per bottle?).

Obviously, this will be negligible unless you are taking the stuff intravenously 24 hours a day...

oh wow zero dr pepper !! I need to get some of this :) xxx

im a sprite zero and 7up free addict ... before i started this diet i never drank fizzy juice but it feels like a sugar fix when i drink it so i give up my dilute juice for it lol

Ooh thats great :D:D

Can now "over" ;) indulge lol

ditto! i too am addicted to the zero drinks apparently they also contain a "healthier" sweetner than aspartame so even better infact i think i will go and get one now!

ditto! i too am addicted to the zero drinks apparently they also contain a "healthier" sweetner than aspartame so even better infact i think i will go and get one now!

I had a look at Dr Pepper Zero in the supermarket today. The sweeteners used (Aspartame and Acesulfame K) are exactly the same as are used in other diet drinks.

I also compared Diet Coke and Coke Zero, and Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero. Again, the sweeteners used are the same. In fact, the ingrediets of the diet and zero versions of drinks are so similar I don't quite get why the two different types are marketed.

Just to let you guys know Asda do thier own version called Dr Thunder and its currently 40p for a 2L bottle. Usually 64p.

I also compared Diet Coke and Coke Zero, and Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero. Again, the sweeteners used are the same. In fact, the ingrediets of the diet and zero versions of drinks are so similar I don't quite get why the two different types are marketed.

It's because they think men don't like to be seen to drink 'diet' drinks, so they bought out zero especially for blokes! The joys of marketing x

Oh yeah i remember now peachy. The diet coke cherry was lush too. thanks :) x

Have just bought some diet cream soda and diet dandelion and burdock from Asda , its chilling in the fridge as I write, cant wait , havent had dandelion and burdock since I was a child.

Back