Drag0nfly's journey

I got a lovely idea from another forum today, from a lady who's doing Slimming World. For every pound she loses she transfers a pound into a savings account and when she reaches target she'll treat herself with the money saved.

For us WeMITTS, this could amount to quite a tidy sum!

I think it's a great idea so I've put £31 into my savings account this morning.

Heard about a few people doing this, also people using marbles too (if you're struggling with money) so you can see how many pounds you've lost. I think they're both good ideas x

yes both great ideas x x well done on the loss

I do that! :) I was saving for a winter coat but then I bought 2 in simply be's sale for less than 1 would be. Think I'll save it now for a special outfit when down :) It's a great little motivator to see all those pound coins mounting up!

I'm not sure whether I've had a good week or a bad week. I've been so busy at work I've found it difficult to fit in time to eat so I've missed breakfast or lunch every day. Don't think I've missed both on any one day though. I know this isn't good, I don't think I've been eating enough this week so I won't be surprised if I STS or gain when I weigh on Monday.

I've been itching to buy some new clothes this week but there really isn't much point spending money on stuff I won't be able to wear for long (fingers crossed) so I decided to spend a bit on new make up instead. My make up routine really hasn't changed for years, I always go for neutral colours. I was watching some make up artist vids on Youtube the other day and she used blue mascara which looked great. So I've bought a navy mascara & eyeliner to try. I know this doesn't sound like a big step, but when you've been wearing black forever it really is. I'll probably hate it but hey-ho. The last time I wore blue mascara I was about sixteen years old.

Work this morning for 3 hours, then walk dog and get some housework done. Saturday night = wine night :party0036:

Out for lunch today at a pub I've never been to before. Hope the menu has something SW friendly. I used most of my weekly syn allowance on wine last night :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

fingers crossed hun :) If not, a little over can always be factored in in next weeks allowance if need be.

Salmon nicoise salad, fairly SW friendly, only syns was the oil on the olives. Didn't eat the olives themselves as I can't stand them but the oil ended up on the salad leaves. Will only be a couple of syns at most so I can live with that.

Just remembered I had salmon planned for tea as well. Didn't think that through properly did I?

3lb loss for me this week, which I'm very happy with.

I'm going to try really hard this week to make sure I don't skip breakfast or lunch.

Its been a quiet week for me so far, nothing much to report, other than I've stayed on plan.

I'm going away for week tomorrow, so that'll be a challenge. It would usually be a week of non-stop eating and wine glugging. Eek!

I normally weigh in on Mondays but as I'm away from home I've no scales. So I won't be weighing until next Monday. Have managed to stay on plan so far, at least I hope I have. They are no kitchen scales either so I can't weigh anything, having to guess.

Lots of long walks so hopefully they'll compensate for any underestimating.

have a great time sweetheart x x x

We went to a pub for lunch today and I fell off the wagon I'm afraid. There were salads etc on the menu but I really didn't feel like having salad again so I had piri piri chicken with chips and coleslaw. I'm not even going to try to calculate the syn value. Will try to make up for it tomorrow.

(Damn it was good though :p)

Back