Drag0nfly's journey

Painting done for the day, still loads of glossing to do but I think my knees will give way if I carry on tonight. There goes the weekend folks!

Well I weighed in this morning and I've stayed the same as last week. I'm a little disappointed but it's not entirely unexpected. I've not been terribly organised with my food over the last few days. And I'm suffering with constipation (apologies for TMI!) so that's not helping. Mushy pea curry tonight methinks, that usually does the trick.

Oh don't worry hun it can happen easily - frustrating I know, but you sound like you're pretty much on plan most of the time :)

Apricots and spinach combo does it for me :eek:

LOL no, I had a spinach salad for dinner, then snacked on fresh apricots afterwards - and oh my goodness...!:eek::D

Last edited:
I've had loads of spinach over the last few weeks but not the apricots, perhaps I'll give them a try. I'd be willing to try pretty much anything at the moment. Dulcolax certainly isn't working. Someone else suggested prune juice but I don't know whether that contains loads of sugar. I'll have a look when I go shopping later.

I know how you feel - when I did the painting I just didn't get hungry until the end of the day - when I was ravenous. When you're that busy I guess you don't want anything :)

Well done on staying under cals though :D It's rewarding to have a proper 'big' meal after all that work :)

hope the poo fairy comes soon!

Last edited:
In that case I'm pleased to share with you all that the fairy has visited regularly this week :)

Isn't it such a relief?!! Being on lots of pain meds I have that problem a lot and have to take 3 sachets of Movicol plus 3 senna tablets all in one go. ... and the Movicol tastes horrible too!! :sigh:
Oh the joy of t'internet.. :D

Yes it feels horrible when you're not regular. My other half had to take movicol for a while and he hated it as well.

I woke up early today with cramp in my leg. So annoying, I was hoping to have a lie in. I've not had cramp for ages but it probably means I'm dehydrated so I'm on a mission today to drink lots of fluids. Huge cup of tea to start off with then I'll be on water/cordial for the rest of the day.

Back