Dragondrops Diary

dragondrop

Hi,
Thought I would add my diary to give myself some inspiration. I joined ww 3 weeks ago and did fabulous the first week loosing 7lb, but its been a bit downhill since then. I put on 2.5lb the second week and 1 pound on yesterday :(
I am determined to try my best this week so here goes:

Thursday

Breakfast
60g Crunchy Nut Cornflakes 6pp
0.5pt Semi-Skimmed Milk 4pp (for the day)
tea 0pp

Dinner
ww chicken & mush pie (chilled) 8pp
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

Not sure whats for tea yet so will update later.

xxxxx

dragondrop said:
Hi,
Thought I would add my diary to give myself some inspiration. I joined ww 3 weeks ago and did fabulous the first week loosing 7lb, but its been a bit downhill since then. I put on 2.5lb the second week and 1 pound on yesterday :(

Thursday

Breakfast
tea 0pp

Dinner
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

xxxxx

What did u think to the ww chicken and mushroom pie, I was quite excited by it, but was disappointed!! Prefer some of the other chilled meals!x

Oh I quite liked it for a change, although I do like the sausage and mash. Can't eat the pepperoni pizza tho, it's soo hot. Which ones do you find nice x

dragondrop said:
Oh I quite liked it for a change, although I do like the sausage and mash. Can't eat the pepperoni pizza tho, it's soo hot. Which ones do you find nice x

Love the sausage and mash too! Had the new Spanish chicken one and that was quite nice! Dont mind the cannelloni either! Most are ok I think just found that pie a bit bland! I love the pizza though!! X

I tried the Thai red curry the other day and that was nice. I stocked up on them because they are half price in morrisons x

dragondrop said:
I tried the Thai red curry the other day and that was nice. I stocked up on them because they are half price in morrisons x

Ooh really, might make a trip. Not tried that one! They r so convenient, just put some veg with it and away you go, no faffing and you know the points! I'm so lazy with cooking!

Me too, I can't be bothered half the time so I think they are brill. I went on the weekend and the chilled ones were £1.18 and some of the frozen ones were only 87p. The chilled ones had novembers date on them too :)

dragondrop said:
Me too, I can't be bothered half the time so I think they are brill. I went on the weekend and the chilled ones were £1.18 and some of the frozen ones were only 87p. The chilled ones had novembers date on them too :)

Bargain! Only wish I had a bigger freezer sometimes!

dragondrop said:
Hi,

Thursday

Breakfast
tea 0pp

Dinner
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

xxxxx

Sorry, I have been soo busy that I haven't had a chance to post.

I ended up having sainsbury's be good to yourself chicken korma and rice. I thought that it was a bit naughty but when I worked it out after it was only 8 pts, well impressed. I did have a few chips cooked in the acti-fry which are 7 pts for a full portion I think.

Oh I had a breakaway to lol 3 pts

Pro points used =32/32
Weekly used =2/49

Fridays diary

Breakfast

2 wholemeal toast with spread. 8 pts
Tea 0 pts
Milk for day. 3 pts

Lunch

Half a chicken wrap made with peppers and onion I am guessing at 4 pts. Whole ww wrap is 3 pts and about 3 small pieces of chicken, ( my son ate the rest ).
Pepsi max 0 pts

Dinner

Bit of a cheat
Mc Donaldson chicken sandwich 12 pts
Med fries 5 pts
Diet coke yuk opts

Bit of guess work here, if anyone knows if it's right could you let me know x

Pro points =32/32
weekly points =2/49

Xx

Well I been a bit rubbish lately with my food diary due to family problems, but the good news is that I have lost 4 lb this week woohoo.......must be doing something right xxxxxx

dragondrop said:
Well I been a bit rubbish lately with my food diary due to family problems, but the good news is that I have lost 4 lb this week woohoo.......must be doing something right xxxxxx

Well done on the loss and sticking with it when your having probs!

Right well after a year away and various other diets along the way, I am back to ww. I weighed in this morning and I need to slim down for my graduation ball on August 1st. I know it seems like a Long way off but with my track record I need to give myself a heads up lol. Any support welcomed xxxxx

Back