drasim's weekly update

Lol:)

Morning Pete, I'd just ignore them myself mate

morning Darling xxx

Funny enough, this is where my body stalled last year and couldn't shift. Time to get some exercise in I think!
me too...think this is about the time i went to dukan last year! onder if its the weather and alcohol with me though ;)

Ha yes I love beer and lager and cider!!

verlig sulten?

Thats awful about the chat thing. I've just been on as I thought i never had, but then realised I had been on once or something and never bothered again as it was a bit rubbish. I don't know what your username means so I'm guessing it might be personal to you so unlikely that some random person would use it. Like say when I'm registering somewhere I always try a combo of my first and last name but they are often taken as theres probs a few rach L's in the world. Hope you get it sorted soon. It is such a shame that people like this spoil things for others

Thanks - thankfully it looks like the end of it now. My only issue was I didn't want to get complaints about me, if it's not me - if you know what I mean.

Alas, it looks like it's over - thanks to all for support over it :) And in the end, I didn't leave :)

Morning, well done mate

Good 4 lbs loss over the last week. Ok most days I was eating Atkins bars, but it's still a result, right?
The loss is probably due to exercise, which I've done every day last week.

Hopefully more of the same next week and i'll be back with another loss next monday!

Back