drasim's weekly update

Hi all

As expected there's no losses to report, but no gains either. I'm not disappointed with this though as my weight has been consistently around this level this week, whereas it wasn't last week. As I don't have the best of scales, I'd say I've lost about 1/2 lb at most.

Should be able to get a result next week though! :)

Yep result will come next week. STS is sometimes just your body resisting I think, Ive had a couple but then beat my body into submission the next week to let go! (though being 110% and glugging loads of water)

Hi all,

Last update unfortunately. It appears that someone is using my forum name in the live chat section on the site and making derogatory comments at people.
Unfortunately you can't register a name on the chat so anyone can be anyone.

For that reason, im out...as they would say on dragons den.

I've contacted admin to investigate but i doubt i will come back. its not good if you have stalkers on forums.

I sincerely wish you all the best and i hope you all get the losses you deserve. you're good people and its been a pleasure to be a part of this over the last few weeks.

Take care

Oh Pete that's awful! Can't you stay under a new name?

I will be sorry to see you go, you have been a great contributor - all the best with your new WoE xx

Oh no! Best wishes
Xxx

I think you need to message the mods and get it sorted rather than leave xx That's what they are there for.
Really enjoy your posts and it would be a shame for you to miss out on posting here and getting support when it could be sorted by the offending party getting banned xxx

I'm sorry to hear that , I would ask Mini or Pierce if there's a way of stopping this for you if you want (I'm a mod on their surgery site) xxx Maybe you can request a change of user name ? We know it's not you so I would try and ignore them and focus on your journey xx You're doing amazingly and no-one can take that away x

Wow, so basically it's someone with no life and personality!!! I would ignore hun, though I can understand how annoying it must be. I think if they think you are bothered they will carry on , (pathetic though they are) so keep posting and don't let the stupidity put you off hanging out with people who value your company x

Yes Pete, I agree with Neen, stay and hang out with us - where else do you get such wideranging topics of conversation (shopping, food, totm, food, excess skin, food....) :)

Back