Drawing A Line!

hatwell

Well, it all started last Thursday on my birthday and it's snowballed a bit ever since. Obviously I treated myself on my birthday but I didn't know how dangerous it would be! I ate badly the day after because I was hungover, and then just couldn't stop.

THEN I got tonsillitis and so needed to drink lots of juice and smoothies because I couldn't eat solid food PLUS all this time there was still the rest of my birthday cake sitting in my kitchen calling to me!

Anyway, today it ends and I am BACK ON PLAN. I haven't been to WI since the 13th because there was no meeting during Easter week and then I was too ill to go on the 27th but I will be there this Wednesday.

I still have some of my birthday cake but I am going to a sort of all day gig thing this afternoon and lots of my friends will be there so I'm taking it to give away to them!

So yes, back to plan 100% today, I am going to have a nice pasta dish with courgettes and ricotta for lunch and maybe some stir fry for dinner.

I just wanted to post it on here to so it was definitely true and to remind myself that I am back on it! Any support most welcome :)

I know the pain of tonsilitis so you have my sympathy for going through that.

With the plan just remember you can stick to the plan and think about how you will feel when you get to goal.

Great job getting back on plan!

Sorry to hear you have been ill.

If it motivates you further - the first post of my diary shows just what happens when 'one weekend' off plan (at the time ww) snowballs into several months! I wish I had managed to 'catch' myself like you have! Good Luck!

Back