Dreadfull start to the morning....

Alyce

I woke up at 8.05 this morning found that i had slept through my alarm! :mad:

Was 45 min late for work - but i didnt have any brekki - i ended up having a medium sized cherry muffing and a slice of madira cake!!! :cry::cry::cry: :break_diet:

Can anyone advise me how many syns i've managed to blow!!!!!

I feel so disapointed with myself - lost 1 stone 7lbs up to date without any gains - and i'm dreading to think i've let myself go now.

So i'm going swimming after work and i aim to do at least 30 leths!

Sorry rant

:sigh:

A x

Don't know the syns (somebody will) but honey, it was a blip. You've done it now, so get back on the horse and carry on with your journey. Your progress so far has been brilliant... Enjoy the fact that you've had some cake, don't waste it by being down! *hug*

I couldnt find a cherry muffin listed, but an average sized blueberry on is 16 syns on both days. I couldnt find the syn value for madera cake either Huni sorry.
Dont panic though, just do your swimming this evening and then reduce your syns a little and also eat superspeed foods.

I hope this helps!

Hey chick,

Sounds like you prob havent done any major damage over 25 syns. Just dont let it put you into a long term binge....

Get back on track and reduce your syns for the next few days... you will be fine. Especially with that swimming.

Chin up xxxxx

Back