Dreading Easter

I was in Tesco earlier and was only thinking the same thing... Chocolate everywhere. What a nightmare.. Although I must admit my downfall would not be chocolate but jellies!

I have a theory that the reason easter egg chocolate tastes better than any other chocolate is because the air inside is actually some kind of magical gas that drugs you into an amazing taste sensation. :p

I think in my opinion the best is to actually buy one, count it into the weekly points and make it last a week that's if you can, if not just buy 1 and that's it, the beauty of weight watchers is you can have it. I think that's why this is easier to stick to than any other :) x

I have a theory that the reason easter egg chocolate tastes better than any other chocolate is because the air inside is actually some kind of magical gas that drugs you into an amazing taste sensation. :p

Love it...........they DO taste much nicer.....

I buy myself one, break it up and bag it up and point the bags up so I know what I have that way I can stay in control.

I love chocolate, Easter eggs seem to taste nicer as well lol... I've told everyone not to buy me one this year. I'm a sucker for the malteaster bunnies as well big time x

Back