Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dreading first weigh in next Tuesday....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wilkin87, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Wilkin87

Wilkin87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am dreading my first SW weigh in next week, I don't feel in myself as though I have lost any weight- even though I am really trying to stick to the plan daily.

I suppose my fear is that I lost the first 3.5lb on my own before group so dreading a 0lb loss!! :eek: ah well... 3 days to go... :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

I'm sure you'll be fine, don't be too hard on yourself! You've still got three days left to make a difference so if you continue sticking to the plan then you should lose something. Good luck!

Wilkin87 likes this.
  4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have been doing this plan for over a year and only once have I ever felt like I had lost weight

I have lost 5 stone :D

I think its because we dont feel hungry while doing it, maybe our minds are set to think starving means weight lost. :eek:

Wilkin87 likes this.
  5. Wilkin87

Wilkin87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the encouragement and good luck with your SW journeys. You have done really well Soccermom!! :)

soccermom likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.