Extra Easy Dreading next weekend

dipsy1512

As I'm off to the inlaws for a long weekend and they don't exactly eat healthy. Friday is a Chinese takeaway, Saturday we will be out all day at an open day so there will hardly be anything healthy (I will save my syns for the hog roast tho) and then Sunday will be a full Sunday roast which I can probably stick to SW on apart from the gravy being made with butter and flour. Mil does puddings which I guess I can say no to and get myself a pineapple etc.

Not sure why I'm posting but I don't want to go off the rails. At the even is a lovely food quarter with loads if local yummy foods, pork pies sauces and the list goes on.

Will be a real willpower test :(

Slimming world is a lifestyle change. There are going to be times when the food is out of our control. All you can do is make the best choices you can, enjoy yourself & get straight back on plan when you can. Don't feel guilty afterwards if you totally go off track, that's life! You know you'll get back on plan when you get home, so just enjoy your weekend xx

Thank you for your support. I just have a habit of over thinking it and I worry or go too far off plan. I think I will take your approach of damage limitation and enjoy but keep an eye on what I'm doing :)

Back