Dreading Starting again!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
OMG cant believe it has been 6 months since I stopped LT, good news is I have only put on 4lbs and most of that has been in last few weeks where I have lost the plot completely. Need to get back on the LT wagon but unsure wether to start now or after xmas, want to do 2 weeks then refeed for xmas then back on again Jan, do you think this is realistic or shall I wait till Jan so I can just do it to goal ???

Hmmm to be honest honey i'd say your better off leaving it till Jan. Just try to rein yourself in and get back in control of it. You have maintained for soooo long now sureley you can do ok between now and jan?

Then you wont be stopping and starting as it is true; its much harder the second time around.

Good luck with whatever you decide though girl, and you know this forum is always about :) xxx

hey hun, its been a while for me to. Im going to give it a shot next week just so im cofortable over xmas, then do the final hurdle come jan probably xx

You probably know yourself best. It is great you have maintained so well, so you are definitely doing something right. I think it would be best to wait till Jan and make a run at it then.

I suggest you do the strict 'refeeding' program until the new year to make you feel like you're in control, then start proper in Jan.

I am in the same position as you - although its been over a year since i stopped lipo - gained 12lbs though :S

Well done on aintaining hun - that's great!!
Only you can say what's best for you.
Part of me wants to carry on over Christmas but then the other wants a break!
You don't want to start and then cave in and feel worse - just seriously weigh up what's best for YOU and then go for it.

It is tough 2nd time round - I did it last Sept and then started again a while ago. The re-start itself wasn't too bad but then I had a weekend off and getting back into it has been the WORST!!
But, I knew it would be and I made a conscious decision to do so - and I'll be doing the same at Christmas.

So, good luck whatever you decide. x

Back