Dreading the weekend

Gillybean

My husband has bee working on late shift this week so i have had no food smells in the house at all which made it a perfect week to start.

However after this evening he is on earlies so will be at home, he is happy to cook his own stuff so that's fine, but i just know that the smell of it is going to drve me mad, also the weekend is the time to have nice food and i'm not going to be able to:cry:

there are so many ways u can distract urself and having a nice relaxing bath with a book while he cooks and eats is a perfect way. or just come on here until he is done. good luck xxxx

It is hard, i have to cook for my little boy every day and at the start it was so tempting just to think i could have a nibble and no one would know(I didn't though)

I guess you have to think you've decided to do this diet for a reason, and if you stick to it the results are amazing. Food will still be there in 4/6/8 months time, also think about how you will feel if you do eat, for me knowing i have stuck to it and resisted temptation is a far better feeling than eating (at the moment anyway, not like i have given up on food for good:D)

Good luck, stay strong. You can do this :)

i put my Other half on strict instructions to only eat things that I dont like- mince being the main one. so hes eating chilli & spag bol every night and he likes it and i couldnt care less.

Im dreading him making a round of toast tho....

Hiya Gill, try not to worry about it you can do things to take your mind off it you're doing so well and the weekend is only 2 days!!!! Hopefully the weather will be nice so you can get outside and get some fresh air!!!

Back