DREADING THIS MONDAY WI!!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Off in 20mins for WI...not expecting much due to my cheat in the week:cry:still its my own doing!!! Ille let you know how it goes later. good luck to anyone else having their WI today!!! buy for now:wave_cry:

good luck it was just one blip so you never know you might be fine xx

Cazz72 has good news.......... will leave it for her to post :)

come on girl get posting! lol

hope u did ok xxx

:wavey:haha...sorry Jinnie,was busy putting sprogs train set together etc!!! now sis in-law on phone....:argh:.....but yes i managed to lose 4lb:D:D:D not sure how:eek:lol xx

well done just dont get it into ur head that u can have a blip and not hard urself try think ... i had a lucky escape haha (not been rude :))

Fantastic loss even with u having a blip x

well done just dont get it into ur head that u can have a blip and not hard urself try think ... i had a lucky escape haha (not been rude :))
No dont think your being rude! i have had lucky escape...dog got a lot of extra walks last couple of days,due to me trying to limit the damage id done!!! wont be making that mistake again in a hurry!!! besides ive entered the november challenge to lose 16lbs so better be on my best behaviour lol:D

Well done Caz, a good loss.

x

well done hun great loss xx

:thankyou: everyone!!! caz xx

Well done Caz !!

well done caz great loss put the blip behind you I'm sure the dog enjoyed the walkes
all the best
xx

Back