Dreading today

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I have been home the last 3 days. I hate missing time on a new job - even when I am planning on giving notice in a week or so - it still makes me feel awful.

I have to make my way to Brighton today, and my back is killing me. But I will dose up and bear it. I am hoping they send me home, but at least I will have made the effort. I feel like I have to go, as I have to ask for a day off next week for the funeral, and then will also be giving notice next week. God, I hate this position - I really do. Stresses me out a lot.

Been a rough week - granny's death - then my back going out. SB - it was raising that blasted cup of coffee at the pub that did it, I am sure!! LOL What a wimp.

And today, seeing the news of Natasha Richardson - well, its jst so sad.

Be grateful for what we have, ay? ;)

At least it is sunny outside. :)

Not a great time for you at the moment hun, but I loved the way you still found a positive comment at the end of your post. :)
I do hope your back improves quickly. Thinking of you.

Thank you :) I feel like one of those little toys, ya know like a little doggy that is held up by tensioned string - then you push the button on the bottom and he collapses. Thats what I am doing. lol Only theres no button to push - just the right (wrong) movement and I go all floppy! lol Really hoping they take pity on me and send me home!!!

Sending you (((hugs))) chick and hope your day improves....I am sure work will sort itself out normally we worry because we fear the worse when really there is nothing to fear but fear itself...and yes the sun is out here too...xx

Hi BL

Won't ask how your doing just read your thread sorry to hear about your sad news xx Hope your back gets better soon hun.

Well I have slipped and am now being as bad as ever with food, all the wrong things, I know its bad but you get sucked in, maybe its because I didn't do maitenance. Any how I start CD on wednesday 24.03.09 and both excited and scared at the same time. You look amazing by the way, you worked very hard, harder than most (meaning me) any how speak soon, take care x

Hey BL
Sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. I'm struggling with my back too. Had some lovely tramadol and diclofenac this evening. Haven't had any in months so feeling very drunk!
Life's so precious and I've been reminded of that so much over the last 12 months. And just how important it is that we look after ourselves too.
Keep looking out at the sunshine and this too shall pass.
Take care
Rach xx

Hi BL

Won't ask how your doing just read your thread sorry to hear about your sad news xx Hope your back gets better soon hun.

Well I have slipped and am now being as bad as ever with food, all the wrong things, I know its bad but you get sucked in, maybe its because I didn't do maitenance. Any how I start CD on wednesday 24.03.09 and both excited and scared at the same time. You look amazing by the way, you worked very hard, harder than most (meaning me) any how speak soon, take care x

Hello!!!! Hi Lola!! Long time no see, and how nice to seeyou now!! :) :) :)

So sorry you had some wobbles, but well done on you for tackling them now. You can do it - I know you can. I hope CD is the answer!!!

Thanks for you comments....I did work hard....in a way, and at the same time it feels in retrospect like one of the easiest things done. But its all been worth it - it truly has changed my life.. Now itsw your turn. :)

So good to see you again - keep us posted how you are getting on!!!

XX

THanks ANdy and Rachel. :)

Feeling brighter today, I did go to work yesterday but only made it half the day and came home. I shouldn;t have gone is, as I feel now I have slipped back - so home again today. I can't help it - I jst keep telling myself I have no control over timing, and its what it is. They have been very understanding at work, fortunately.

Mum and dad are feeling brighter too - funeral arrangements made for next Thursday....so I think that has put their minds at ease some,w hich puts mine at ease.

Only bummer, my OH willbe in California wokring on our building site, so he won;t be there. :( Oh well, he willbe in spirit. They wanted to delay the funeral, but we said no - they can;t have that hanging over their heads for 2 weeks! SO Thursday it is.We are all feeling a bit brighter.

Thanks everyone. :)
xx

Will post a week on thursday and let you know my 1st weeks progress. God am dreading it but know how it is sooo worth it xx

Back