Dreading tomorrows weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lauripop, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Lauripop

Lauripop Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm going on holiday tomorrow evening but going to weigh in in the morning and I'm sure that I've put on... I think that I got into 'holiday' mode over the weekend and stopped planning/monitoring what I was having. It's a shame because I was doing really well up until friday evening. Maybe I'll luck out and because I was good during the week and been good today I'll have at least maintained. Fingers crossed lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I dread WI every week whether I have been good or not, it's just one of those things - the fear of the unknown!

Just don't worry about it, it's done, the bad weekend has passed. At least you are getting weighed before you go, not many would, more so after a bad weekend.

Just enjoy your holiday and get back on track as soon as you get back.

PS - you're not the only one who goes into holiday mode early, I usually start straight after WI before my hols and that's usually 4 days before, I think that's when most of the damage is done!!

4. Lauripop

Lauripop Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I had to commit myself to a weigh in tomorrow otherwise I wouldn't have tried at all and it'd just be more to try to get rid of when I get back lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.