Dreading tomorrow's weigh in:(

glammam

Well its my fourth weigh in tomorrow and I am absolutely dreading it. I haven't cheated or anything its just my time of the month and I feel HUGE! I should have gone today but couldn't face it. I have been having a few sneaky weigh ins at home and the scales just seem to be going back and fourth. Oh, well I have to go tomorrow as I have run out of shakes. Hope it all goes well. Don't think I would cope if I've gained! :sigh:

TOTM can affect your weigh in or you might get a nice surprise. Don't go worrying about it though, we all fluctuate between weigh ins. I was 3lbs up this morning but I don't let it bother me cos I know when it comes to my official weigh in, it will be different. Good luck.

yu will be fine hun!!

stay positive!! let us know how u get on!

xxx

Dont despair if your weight loss is not as good as it usually is you know the reason why and its not real weight but water retention which will go once TOTM has finished and will mean an even greater loss for the week after. :O)

xxx

as the others say, stay positive. At least you know it's TOTM and you are prepared for not having a big loss...

but you just never know! plus, it may help next week's be great :)

Thanks everyone for the support. Durr, I don't know what I'd do without this website sometimes! Well, it was a lot better than I expected actually, another 3lb off. So, thats 20lb in 4 weeks. Is lipotrim the best diet in the world or what?! :)xx

Thanks everyone for the support. Durr, I don't know what I'd do without this website sometimes! Well, it was a lot better than I expected actually, another 3lb off. So, thats 20lb in 4 weeks. Is lipotrim the best diet in the world or what?! :)xx

Well done on your weight loss hun. Yes LT is the best diet in the world!!!

Don't worry, if you have done LT 100% you WILL lose, * week or not! I've had 2 * weeks since I've done LT.....(after 23 months * free!!)My results speak for themselves!!! I really DONT recommend weighing your self ,hun, not until you finish refeeding.

Back