dreading tonight

tenney 75

I started ww pp last week and really wish I'd started this week as I've been away to celebrate our 10 yr wedding anniversary. Part of me naievely thought that i could just track everything and use my 49 weekly points but after abit of red wine the tracking went out of the window and i'm pretty sure i superceeded any extra points. I was debating whether to chicken out of weigh in tonight but that would probably set me further back. Hey ho, will take my (probable) weight gain on the chin and start again tomorrow :mad:

good luck for tonight and if you had left it until this week then you might have used easter as a reason to put it back another week!

if you don't lose weight then don't get disheartened, you had a good reason to celebrate :)

all the best x

Best of luck :) hopefully you will stay the same at least. I know how you feel but a lifestyle change is one day at a time and we all make mistakes. Xx

I started ww pp last week and really wish I'd started this week as I've been away to celebrate our 10 yr wedding anniversary. Part of me naievely thought that i could just track everything and use my 49 weekly points but after abit of red wine the tracking went out of the window and i'm pretty sure i superceeded any extra points. I was debating whether to chicken out of weigh in tonight but that would probably set me further back. Hey ho, will take my (probable) weight gain on the chin and start again tomorrow :mad:

aww thats a shame. You never know though, if your diet was a lot worse before you might find you haven't done as bad as you think!

Besides that your 10 year anniversary only comes around once, just as long as you get back on track you'll be fine!!! xx

Back