dreading weigh in

corrina

good morning, well iput on 3.5lb last week, but i knew i wud cos i was eating anything and everything in site but this week i have been good apart from one slip up but im still nervous about weigh in tonight.
I just cant seem to get my motivation bk, its gone and is no where to be found, ooooooooooooooh whats wrong with me, sorry for rant but i feel slightly better now xxx
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

You're nervous because of your gain last week, but I'm sure that you will have been on plan enough to have a loss this week and then your motivation will return.
You've done really well and you know why you gained last week so good luck at WI tonight. Take deep breaths and be brave - we all feel like that sometimes xx

Hun - don't worry! I say this because 1) there isn't much you can do NOW this week, and 2) you may be pleasantly surprised!

If there is a gain, you can fix it. You're doing so well - and you're human. We all have these moments/periods of time.

As for getting motivation back - try to recall what made you join and how great you feel when you lose.

Hugs xxx

Back