• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dreading wi

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
i would not suggest keep drinking all that water as it may make you weight heavy. They say you should have at last 5 syns a day to still loose.

skiddykat

S: 12st8lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.28%)
If you've just eaten breakfast and had a drink then that 1/2lb could easily not show by 10. I would eat or drink nothing else now till after you weigh.
But hey whats 1/2lb, could just be water retention and you'll see a great weight loss next week if you stick at it.
Good Luck.

bloody hell paranoid now 2lb extra must be water retention bit of a bugger when all the hard work as gone back on

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Yeah how did you get on hun x

well back from wi and put on 1lb not to disapointed put it down to totm hopefully come off for next week

Harrie

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st8lb(5.8%)
A good reason why we shouldn't go on our own scales - that 1lb could've been the water you were drinking to try and get rid of the half-pound you thought you'd put on :rolleyes:

But 1lb isn't so bad. I did the same with TOTM a couple of weeks ago and it went the next week. I bet yours does the same.

Love the attitude too! Right way to go - not be too upset but determined to do better.

Good luck next week. Bet you've got a bigger loss to show for it
xx

skiddykat

S: 12st8lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.28%)
See, that wasn't so bad was it? Most people show some fluctuation at TOTM, if you stay on plan this week i'm sure you'll have a great WI next week.