dreading wi

yorkshirejo

got wi this morning at 10,just been on my scales and put 0.5lbs on mine are same weight as theres.sttuck to the plan 100% not even had all syns my bellys really bloated is there any chance i might lose in 2 hours drinking loads of water

i would not suggest keep drinking all that water as it may make you weight heavy. They say you should have at last 5 syns a day to still loose.

If you've just eaten breakfast and had a drink then that 1/2lb could easily not show by 10. I would eat or drink nothing else now till after you weigh.
But hey whats 1/2lb, could just be water retention and you'll see a great weight loss next week if you stick at it.
Good Luck.

bloody hell paranoid now 2lb extra must be water retention bit of a bugger when all the hard work as gone back on

Yeah how did you get on hun x

well back from wi and put on 1lb not to disapointed put it down to totm hopefully come off for next week

A good reason why we shouldn't go on our own scales - that 1lb could've been the water you were drinking to try and get rid of the half-pound you thought you'd put on :rolleyes:

But 1lb isn't so bad. I did the same with TOTM a couple of weeks ago and it went the next week. I bet yours does the same.

Love the attitude too! Right way to go - not be too upset but determined to do better.

Good luck next week. Bet you've got a bigger loss to show for it
xx

Back