Dream holiday destination?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
What is everyones dream holiday destination?

I would love to go to jamaica!!!

That would be a dream for me :)

i always have and always will love florida

i jus think its magic tbh

i want to go to disney land florida!! My sister went 2007 and loved it!

If you go to Jamaica- not in a rude way here at all im from barbadian decent but if you're going take a male with you. Even if its a friend just to make sure everyone knows you're spoken for and the male presence is felt. Some of them are a bit shady to say the least..its a beautiful place though. Im thinking of going to Barbados to see family soon - but my dream would probably be India ! xxx

my dream destination would be either Dubai or Tokyo :)

If you go to Jamaica- not in a rude way here at all im from barbadian decent but if you're going take a male with you. Even if its a friend just to make sure everyone knows you're spoken for and the male presence is felt. Some of them are a bit shady to say the least..its a beautiful place though. Im thinking of going to Barbados to see family soon - but my dream would probably be India ! xxx

Thank you!!!
Yeah I heard it was dangerous... If i ever got to go to jamaica it would be for my honeymoon (If I find some sucker to actually marry me) lol!!!

I would love to go to Hong kong but the OH is not at all interested

Hey fragglerock the word bribery comes to mind lol. Think of all the foreign beer he could taste - or something that interests him that you can find to do ..who knows a bit of gentle persuasion goes a long way sometimes :D xx

I would hate the spiders!!

BUT.. Most australlians get there homes Fumigated to kill them so they cannot live in them... and im sure this would more than apply to hotels!!

Been to Greece a few times now and love it! (especially the short flying time, I am scared of flying). Hopefully going back to Rhodes again in July. Not very exotic I know but we love it there!

Mine would be travelling round South America, walking the Inca trail, sailing up the Amazon, Mardi Gras in Rio, steak (yum yum) in Argentina, cocktails in Costa Rica...day dreaming now.

My first was Vegas baby, done that twice now and it's amazing.

xx

AUSTRALIA!!!!!
me and me best mate are planning on going next year - depending on funds :D

Two of my friends went there for a year a didnt want to come back again lol!!

haha i am hoping to move there once uni is finished with and i have a proffession :D

I love Goa (People either love it or hate it)-been there for the past 3 yrs .
Went this year for three weeks over Christmas and New year - 100 %chill factor - they are so friendly and laid back and really lovely people .You can guarantee sunshine daily temps mid 30's. Plus the jewellery and leather goods are so so reasonable.

Barbados is also lush a bit more up market.

I think Goa is an island off India but my geography is a bit dodgy to say the least!

I love Florida but would love to go to the Bahamas and swim with the dolphins.

I would recommend Bali, went there for my elated honeymoon in 94 (with daughter, then 2!!!!!) Very romantic. We also did Hong Kong and Singapore - 2 very different places, Hong Kong is a real experience, especially the Star Ferry! Of course it has gone back to Chinese rule since so may have changed!

This year I'd be happy to just be able to afford a holiday in the Med!

x

Loved Florida and the Keys. Hoping to try Mauritius next year for our wedding anniversary, so other half can go diving and I will just lie there getting my size 10 body (14 at moment) tanned!!

Back