Dream Holidays

Ahh see LA Ink gets my vote :D I'd bend my no more tattoos rule to get inked by one of those guys

..the picture is flattering, but thanks hun.

I want to go to muscle beach!! I've done Miami and loved it there...I'd like to go to Miami Ink next time, but not to have a tatoo, just to stare at the lovely bald guy!!

Don't be so coy - you look amazing - I have driven thru Miami on the way to Key West, didn't stop - would deffo love to go to Miami Ink to see hunky bald man - yum:D

Don't be so coy - you look amazing - I have driven thru Miami on the way to Key West, didn't stop - would deffo love to go to Miami Ink to see hunky bald man - yum:D

Hun...if you saw me now, no make up on, hair scraped back in a pony and wearing glasses...you'd understand when I say the picture IS flattering LOL. At least I scrub up ok.

What is that guy called from Miami Ink. He is lOVELY!!!

Hun...if you saw me now, no make up on, hair scraped back in a pony and wearing glasses...you'd understand when I say the picture IS flattering LOL. At least I scrub up ok.

What is that guy called from Miami Ink. He is lOVELY!!!

Ami - I think he's originally from Israel

Ami James or Chris Nunez?

Thats right Ami...just googled him and got a lovely sultry looking picture. YUMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ami_bio_100.jpg

The Maldives, Seychelles, Brazil, the Bahamas, the rest of the Caribbean and LA. I'm not really greedy!!!

x

Ooh, want to visit all of the New 7 Wonders as well, especially Machu Picchu :D

Back