Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dreaming about eating....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I presume that I'm not alone in this. Last night I had a very vivid dream about eating chips. Then in steps my LL counsellor to talk me through not eating them.... lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Treefrog

Treefrog slimmer...

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(34.59%)
    Diet:
    sensible and veggie
    I had a really vivid dream a few nights ago about cleaning the house and finding gummy sweets as I cleaned. I kept eating them and suddenly I realised what I was doing and felt awful!

Dreams like that are bad...

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    I wrote about this some months back...it's mainly gone away now but I used to dream about eating food and then I'd think OMG I have ruined the diet.....then I would wake up and realise it was a dream. Phew ! I was always eating by accident in the dream like eating a biscuit or mopping up some cake crumbs without thinking.

I suppose after 20 weeks I am used to not eating anymore and the dreams (or nightmares !) have gone away.

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

i dream about food every damn waking second of the day

hahahahahahah:eek:

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    i was the same, it was awful! Used to dream I had eaten and then feel such a failure! (which we shouldn't anyway..... just get over it and move on)

I've not dreamt about food for ages, but its probably because I have struggled lately and have eaten sometimes. (don't recommend it by the way, I'll bet I could be about finished by now if I didn't mess about)

Mags
    xxx

7. Treefrog

Treefrog slimmer...

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(34.59%)
    Diet:
    sensible and veggie
    Me too- it's always "accidental" eating in my dreams (happened last night as well!) Very strange!

8. bendigoblue

bendigoblue Full Member

I've been having the same dreams! I always eat something, then realise what i've done and feel absolutely devastated because i've ruined the diet! Last night I dreamt I was picking through a bag of biscuits my DS had made. It's such a relief when you wake up and realise it was only a dream!

9. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    I don't get them so much anymore but in the first 50 days or so I used to get nightmares that I had gone on a massive binge - and then I would have all those self-loathing feelings afterwards. I would wake up feeling horrible!

Yuck!! In a way I wouldn't mind if I continued to get them because maybe it would help guarantee that I don't do it in real life??? Or maybe that's bollocks?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.