Dreaming of eating??

hannahxx

Hi guys, I know this may sound weird but the last two nights iv had dreams that I am on the shakes but that I cheat and eat and I'm really annoyed at myself. The last two mornings I've woken up and have actually had to think weather I've cheated or not! Luckily I'm on day 10 and only had a blip on Sunday so its all good but it's really weird! Anyone else had this? Xx

This happens to me quite a bit but to be honest I'm quite happy that I "cheat" in my sleep. It stops me wanting to cheat when I'm awake.

Yeah, I get this quite a bit too. Sometimes, I realise once I've put the 1st piece of food into my mouth that I can't eat coz I'm doing this diet and I dream that I actually spit it out lol.

I always wake up feeling a tad guilty after these dreams lol.

Such a relief when you realise it was only a dream though!!

When I was on LighterLife, all I could think about was tomatoes - I used to dream about them too! Weird because I wouldn't go out of my way to eat them normally!

I dreamt I ate a strawberry mousse and then cried for hours. When I woke up I was still upset and I don't really even want a strawberry mousse lol

Haha im glad im not the only one that dreams about eating food! The funnt thing is i always feel so guilty in the morning that i dreamt about eating, its as if i have actually cheated!

Back