Dreaming of food!! Help

Well done on your 20lbs lost so far, ya should be elated! This is my second week, next weigh in on sat so hoping that it would be a good one. Ya will swipe that 70lbs target no problem. Our main reason for this diet is to look good obviously but also to make our chances better for trying for a baby!

Hi
Re the gum..... I wouldn't if you could help it, is tricks your tummy into thinking it is having food and when it doesn't get it, the cravings can be worse.... as per my CDC :)

Well with that cheery news.... I wanted to say, strange dreams seem to be really normal, especially during the first few weeks. I had really strange ones. Last one so strange. lol...... & food do feature in them some times. I remember once dreaming I had eaten lots of food one day and I remember waking up in a right old panic, thinking I had broke my diet.... then I was so bloody pleased when I realised I had only dreamt it.

Good luck, keep it up, 17th July will soon be here, so you won't be on it for long, (unless you plan to do it on honeymoon, and if so you are a way better person than me).

I'm on it until my hols end of Sep and I am counting the weeks... lol..

XXXX Fluffy

How weird im jus going into my 2nd wk and i had a few dreams 1 i was a zombie and wanted to eat food not blood lol i had a wagon wheel (not had them in yrs) and then the crust of a pie. then the next 1 i had was me eating a pack of crisps the size of a pillow case lol very weird. atleast im not the only 1.

Hi
Re the gum..... I wouldn't if you could help it, is tricks your tummy into thinking it is having food and when it doesn't get it, the cravings can be worse.... as per my CDC :)

Well with that cheery news.... I wanted to say, strange dreams seem to be really normal, especially during the first few weeks. I had really strange ones. Last one so strange. lol...... & food do feature in them some times. I remember once dreaming I had eaten lots of food one day and I remember waking up in a right old panic, thinking I had broke my diet.... then I was so bloody pleased when I realised I had only dreamt it.

Good luck, keep it up, 17th July will soon be here, so you won't be on it for long, (unless you plan to do it on honeymoon, and if so you are a way better person than me).

I'm on it until my hols end of Sep and I am counting the weeks... lol..

XXXX Fluffy

Unfortunately the honeymoon has been postponed due to the work situation, must update my sig lol, where ya heading on your hols chick?

Hey hon.
Awww bless you... for the first few weeks I did used to think about food alot.. what I would have when I finished the diet ect......
As time went on I just forgot about it, and started enjoying what I was having.
Hang in there hon it does get easier and you are well on the way to being SLIM!!! xx

Unfortunately the honeymoon has been postponed due to the work situation, must update my sig lol, where ya heading on your hols chick?

Hiya
Ahhh sorry to hear about your honeymoon being postponed.... :cry:
You could always spend a week in bed.... with a bottle of champagne.... (after the diet of course..:D)

We are going to the Canaries. And I can't wait, as long as I can move some of this fat off my body in time..... I'm still way to fat... beach whale rather than yummy mummy.

Hope the dreams pass soon.
XXXXX

Hiya
Ahhh sorry to hear about your honeymoon being postponed.... :cry:
You could always spend a week in bed.... with a bottle of champagne.... (after the diet of course..:D)

We are going to the Canaries. And I can't wait, as long as I can move some of this fat off my body in time..... I'm still way to fat... beach whale rather than yummy mummy.

Hope the dreams pass soon.
XXXXX

Wow I love the canaries, hope ya have a nice time babe and I am sure ya will lose the weight before ya go. Thankfully no food dreams last night, peaceful sleep.

Hey hon.
Awww bless you... for the first few weeks I did used to think about food alot.. what I would have when I finished the diet ect......
As time went on I just forgot about it, and started enjoying what I was having.
Hang in there hon it does get easier and you are well on the way to being SLIM!!! xx

Well hunny, look at you!! Gosh ya look great, well done on your weight loss so far what a difference, now if I looked as good as you at the end I would be delighted to have slim dreams. Thankfully no food dreams last night and just finished my porridge. i am finding leaving my shakes to later on in the day as much as I can saves me from being hungry late at night which is helping.

You are doing really well, it isn't easy. I have found that mostly after the first couple of weeks you don't crave the naughty things half as much. It is more of a fancy something and some times it is strange. I fancied sardines on toast...:eek: last time I did it.. I hadn't eaten them for years. lol Vegetable were a big on my fancy list.
After a time you will find it alot easier, not always but mostly. Also when the hard times come, you have the fact that you have already come so far, you don't want to ruin it for such or such and the fact is in the morning you are so pleased you didn't have this that or the other.

Keep going and when you can manage to get away , wow, what a figure you will have.
xxxxxx

Aww thanks for that chick, yea I think this has to be the worst week for me as yet however it seems to be worse as i have got my period which isnt helping but tomorrow is my weighin so im hoping for a good result.

Aww thanks for that chick, yea I think this has to be the worst week for me as yet however it seems to be worse as i have got my period which isnt helping but tomorrow is my weighin so im hoping for a good result.

lol.... tell me about it, same for me at the moment and last night I felt dreadful, really could have eaten the house... but this morning I've lost another 1lb... so hey it is worth it in the end.
xxxxxx

Congrats on the 1bls loss, I got weighed this morn and no change, he said it might have been to do with the water as i should have been drinking more or because I had my period. Well bit disappointed but it might be better for next week, so chins up!!

Congrats on the 1bls loss, I got weighed this morn and no change, he said it might have been to do with the water as i should have been drinking more or because I had my period. Well bit disappointed but it might be better for next week, so chins up!!

Thats a new one, drinking more water when your totm...
Did you stay the same this week, or was it just over a few days. The weight loss will be happening, even if it doesn't show on the scales. It is impossible not to lose weight when you stick to it 100%..
XXXXX

Thats a new one, drinking more water when your totm...
Did you stay the same this week, or was it just over a few days. The weight loss will be happening, even if it doesn't show on the scales. It is impossible not to lose weight when you stick to it 100%..
XXXXX

Well to be fair I was doing an oncall shift and I forgot to take one of the shakes three times a week meaning those days I was only having two. When my bleep goes off I have to go and then by the time I come back even a dinosaur wouldn't drink it as its that bad so I don't bother. This week I am determined just to try and get them down me and I will have no excuses as my period is finishing so fingers crossed that its going to be a good one next week.

Any plans for the weekend chick?

Well to be fair I was doing an oncall shift and I forgot to take one of the shakes three times a week meaning those days I was only having two. When my bleep goes off I have to go and then by the time I come back even a dinosaur wouldn't drink it as its that bad so I don't bother. This week I am determined just to try and get them down me and I will have no excuses as my period is finishing so fingers crossed that its going to be a good one next week.

Any plans for the weekend chick?

Hmm that is some thing you shouldn't do, our brain say the less we have the more we lose but it doesn't always work like that. You need the vitamins and minerals and all the other good stuff in the shakes, also they have a dirretic, (can't spell that at all...), in them so you may be holding more water than normal. So make sure you have them all.

This weekend is a bit of a catch up weekend for me, but it seems to be doing a lot and not getting any thing done. I am always abit on the over the top side regards plans I have and things I want to do... I always plan way to much in to short a time. Plan to give the inside of my car a good clean and polish later, after I've played Mario Kart with the kids. Also got to shop, wash, iron, tidy, do some knitting, help my son with his words and oh relax a bit some where. I suppose the knitting will be my relax... Sorry nothing really thrilling to report, apart from cleaning my car and playing with the kids, I love my kids and car...... (and hubby of course,but he is busy this weekend, so I don't get to see him much.)

Hey hun,

Sorry for the late reply, just back from a long and tiring shift and these days I wish I could kick myself. Did the same thing today, went without my shake and had only two today again. *Mental note for next week* Take all my shakes with me and force them down if i have too. grrrrr. Anyways I had one of those days where you could kill someone but thankfully I didn't, heading now for a hot bath to destress

Hey hun,

Sorry for the late reply, just back from a long and tiring shift and these days I wish I could kick myself. Did the same thing today, went without my shake and had only two today again. *Mental note for next week* Take all my shakes with me and force them down if i have too. grrrrr. Anyways I had one of those days where you could kill someone but thankfully I didn't, heading now for a hot bath to destress

Yep the bad moods are normal. I had some really shocking bad moods during the first few weeks and still get some now at times. When I'm tired and a bit stressed normally.... Ahhhh....
If you miss at work, have the ones you missed when you get home it doesn't matter what the time is. Also if you are working shifts remember that your 24 hour day, they don't have to start at up time, just make sure you have the 3 shakes in a 24 hour period.
Any way millions to do. Keep it up and remember to get the most out of this diet and if you are doing it, you need to get the most out of it as it is such an extreme diet, you need to put 100% in and follow the rules to the letter, that way you lose more quicker... and don't forget to keep drinking, don't go to long without topping up your water, sipping water is good. XXXX

Back