Dreams and mind over matter

acom

I had a really bad day the other day wanting food!
That night I had a very vivid dream where I ate cake cake and more cake!
When I woke up I felt totally satisfied!
When I went to work I told my workmates that I was much happier because of the dream. one person said that shows how powerful the mind is over the whole body. :p
I was gobsmacked and realised that as long as your head is in the right place you CAN easily control the body.
So the moral of this story is to keep positive and only think of the good things in life and the fact that life will get better.
xx:silly:

I second that!!

I had terrible food dreams my first weeks,,,they were driving me insane, but they went...but this week, they have come back again, probably due to the refeed coming up soon.

But agree with the mind over matter and the whole positivity thing!!!!!

You are right, we all need to be positive and focused.

Definitely agree. In the early days of LT i had such a vivid dream of eating (prob crisps knowing me!!) and woke up disappointed with myself - then realised it was a dream.

We can all develop, or dig into reserves of, willpower and determination to persevere with LT if we really really want to.

I think this is so funny. When I first started LT I had lots of dreams about eating. I felt they were so real and was so disappointed with myself. After a while the dreams stopped. I used to go to bed wishing I could dream of eating a roast dinner.:D

I had a really bad day the other day wanting food!
That night I had a very vivid dream where I ate cake cake and more cake!
When I woke up I felt totally satisfied!
When I went to work I told my workmates that I was much happier because of the dream. one person said that shows how powerful the mind is over the whole body. :p
I was gobsmacked and realised that as long as your head is in the right place you CAN easily control the body.
So the moral of this story is to keep positive and only think of the good things in life and the fact that life will get better.
xx:silly:
They say, we dream about the last thing we think about before sleep at night. So you must have been thinking about food,or even been reading a book about it,perhaps, even, on this web site in the small hours. I have had a similar thing happen to me, and I must say the food tasted great! It's a medical fact that the body can feed itself, from its own reserves. Maybe the dream has a biological origin and it is not all down to the mind.

I'm always eating in my dreams and find it helps me and of course is guilt free and doesn't cost anything!! result!

I think that to do a diet like this you have to be in the right place, your head needs to know that too .... dreams about food are cool, especially because you get the enjoyment and as you said, no calories and no washing up!

Back