Dreams of prior fitness!

zarrie

Hi all,

So I am not brilliant at Forums but feel I might need a pep talk now and again while following cambridge plan.

The reason, I used to swim and run competativly and currently after a long unhealthy realationship and a baby, I am unable to do either as well as I'd like. I started at 18st8 and my target is 13-14 st. I am currently doing SS.

Week1 - I found really easy actually, I was loving not feeling like my day was revolving around food. Lost 8lbs!

Week 2 - Found slightly harder, but was back at the gym. I don't do anything strenuous, 30 mins cycle and some weights. - I only lost 4lbs!!!! I say only that is good, BUT I went to the gym 3 times and didn't not cheat AT ALL, I can't help feeling a little disappointed :(

Week 3 - is going ok so far will update later!

you'll find that your weight loss will probably stall if you keep doing what you're doing. 3 shakes is not enough for you to exercise on. 3 is the minimum your body needs to function, burning calories on top of that will make your body hold on to everything.

However, saying that 4lbs is a good loss for week 2 considering you had a good number in week one, it normally can be a lot lower :)

I'd speak to your cdc about maybe doing ss+ or 810 if you're exercising -make sure you're giving your body what it needs.

Otherwise - well done on your losses so far, you're doing great and will soon be at target x

Rkmriddell said:
you'll find that your weight loss will probably stall if you keep doing what you're doing. 3 shakes is not enough for you to exercise on. 3 is the minimum your body needs to function, burning calories on top of that will make your body hold on to everything.

However, saying that 4lbs is a good loss for week 2 considering you had a good number in week one, it normally can be a lot lower :)

I'd speak to your cdc about maybe doing ss+ or 810 if you're exercising -make sure you're giving your body what it needs.

Otherwise - well done on your losses so far, you're doing great and will soon be at target x

That's really interesting about exercising, I didn't know that. Could you still go for walks and still loose weight? Sorry for hijacking your thread!

They say that if you don't already do it don't start it - at least not in the first two weeks. It really depends on how much you're doing i suppose, best to speak to your CDC, i'm sure a gentle walk each day would be fine though x

x

I'am having 4 sachets, but I get what you mean, I just can't not exercise tho, I feel lazy!

I am really struggling this week. I drink loads of water, I have a glass with every meal/shake, and lots of Coffee ( I am a teacher after all).

Am getting a bit light headed and am VERY snappy. But also hungry. THis week my daughter hasn't been well so I haven't been to the gym at all. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Which plan are you on Hun? I do limited exercise due to being on SS as you only have the limited calories in the pack your body needs I feel water is the key and distraction I'm on day 11 and only go for brisk walks hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your weightloss is good, the first week you loose loads of water your body was holding onto. So from week 2 your loosing fat. 4lbs of fat is alot. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the encouragement. I do measure my water out, I have 750ml bottles of water and I aim to have 2 in work at least. Usually I have one on the way in, one before lunch and one after lunch and I have tea and coffee around that so the bottles is 2 and a quarter liters on its own.

My CDC tells me to be having at least 3-3.5 litres of water per day!! Also agree, your second week loss is great, don't be dissapointed x

Back