Dreams!

elle82

I keep having dreams or should I say nightmares that I've cheated and I just can't stop cheating lol..I wake up quite scared until I realise it was just a dream they really make me feel bad :(

I had the same on my first night, just our subconscious playing tricks, the mean thing! At least when you wake up it's not real that's all that matters xx

OMG!!! ive been having weird dreams like that too, i dreamt i went to a close friends wedding and had the cake at mine over night and ate the lot!!! what they hell! i woke up running around the house looking for it until i realised she gets married in April. I have nice dreams too though, laid on a beach looking slinky feeling fab so its all gooooood

Lol I'm yet to have them nice dreams :) but I understand u looking around for the cake the dreams are so real I was really upset when I woke up thinking I had cheated and it toke me a while to think get a grip it's just a dream lol...and the mad thing I didn't even enjoy the food in the dream

My dreams are silly, my first week I had the same dream where I was being chased by a ham and cheese sandwich and then when it caught me I trapped me between the bread and the ham and the cheese and I had to eat my way out or suffocate.
Didn't help my cravings at all.

BeviSiwel said:
My dreams are silly, my first week I had the same dream where I was being chased by a ham and cheese sandwich and then when it caught me I trapped me between the bread and the ham and the cheese and I had to eat my way out or suffocate.

Thats so funny but scary at the same time! Hope those sarnies are leaving you well alone now !! Xx

BeviSiwel said:

Lol that's really funny but mad that u had the same dream :) hope theyve stopped now

Haha, yea they've eased up now. I've gone back to my normal dreaming cycle now. But its one dream I won't be forgetting in a hurry: homicidal sammiches. Yum!

Back