Dreams...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I know ppl have had dreams of food, and before I've dreamt that I ate and woke up panicking. But the last two nights I've had very vivid, very random dreams!!

One was my sister fighting in the street over a parked car! Last nights however was...god I'm embarrassed...HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!:eek::eek::eek:

I was in it, but it was real and I was cheating on Oh with Zac Efron lmao I'm a nocturnal cradle snatcher it would seem. I was also worried that the rest of the cast would see my slippers and laugh at me because I couldn't dance properly. I'm not sure if Freud could analyse that one lol

Seriously, Troy from High School Musical! lol Now if it had been Jim Morrison...

Or Robert Downey Jr

Or Gerard Butler...

Or Stephen Dorff...

Or Jared Leto...

yeah he's a cutie but I'm 28!! lol Tell ya what, I'll write it down and you can absorb it before bed ;) ;)

I think he was in Shameless (as was his wife grrrrr lol), also The Last King of Scotland, Atonement, Becoming Jane and The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe (foxiest Mr Tumnus ever lmao!!)

I like me some James McEvoy as you can probably tell...and if OH wanders back onto minimins I have had it! lol

I think he was in Shameless (as was his wife grrrrr lol), also The Last King of Scotland, Atonement, Becoming Jane and The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe (foxiest Mr Tumnus ever lmao!!)

I like me some James McEvoy as you can probably tell...and if OH wanders back onto minimins I have had it! lol

whats ur hubby's forum name again? I'll post this thread on his page just incase he misses it! LOL :D

AH! traitor! lol...I think he's changing it cus he uses it on other forums and he likes to live different lives apparently lol...

Anyways he knows...everytime James McEvoy is on tv he goes 'there's your man' lmao...the good thing OH is also called James... which can come handy ;) ;)

AH! traitor! lol...I think he's changing it cus he uses it on other forums and he likes to live different lives apparently lol...

Anyways he knows...everytime James McEvoy is on tv he goes 'there's your man' lmao...the good thing OH is also called James... which can come handy ;) ;)

LMAO!!!!!! at least u won't get confused when ur doing the deed! u can shout james till ya hearts content!

and I do... JAMES!!! DID YA DO THE DISHES OH OH OH!!!

OMG -I'm so ashamed! Here's me -an English graduate and I haven't even been spelling my furture fling's(my H2B :D) surname correctly!!

I beg all pardon -I would do this to James Mc 'A'voy...

:whoopass:

oh yes! I want to see that still..thank you lol -as do you!

OH just came in with a pillow with Zac Efron on it!!! LMAO!! Alright its for my 3 yr old wee girl but still...MAD!!! lol

Back