Dress for the wedding in june ????

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Hey girls and guys

Thought I would post the dress I'm looking at getting for this wedding in June once I've lost another 2/3 stone

I basically want it to be a size 12 atleast an I'm a size 16 currently so only 2 dress sizes

Let ne know what you think??

Attachments

• image-4154580315.jpg
    image-4154580315.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 113
Awwwwweww thanks everyone I'm so focused now... I've sat for last 3 hours on sofa bored - kids asleep hubby snoring on sofa next to me... I was so tempted to eat BUT instead I saved the dress as my screen saver in my phone and everytime I got the urge I clicked the button so I could see it lol ;-) well it worked I'm in bed guilt free

Tom - something up with my email babe won't let me reply - damn thing!!!

I can't wait to be a size 12- I keep bumping into someone at the most random places lol he always seems to spring up wen I'm least expecting it - can't wait for the day when he has to double take me haha

Xxx thanks guys xxx

I've got a ball in July which I need to make sure I stick on track for. Looking at dresses definitely helps with that I think!

Dress is beautiful !!

I hope I look beautiful obviously don't want to up stage the bride (no chance of that lol) but the day will be like I'm grand unveiling so hoping I can get 2 stone off- not been great this week Tom but I've stayed the same so far - weigh in is tomorrow so maybe I could lose by then who knows lol

Back in good frame of mind today though xxx

You will look AMAZING I'm sure! I made this to go on the back of my bedroom door to try and keep me on track! I've got 25 weeks, well 24 now, until a ball that I have to go to so in that time I'd love to lose an average of 2lbs a week, so 50lbs or pretty close to. So what I do is colour in my loss each week so I can see it more visually, stuff like that helps me. You can just see this weeks rubbish 0.75lb loss at the bottom!

400096_521216244166_285500096_554823_1335147958_n.jpg

Back