Dress size

soon2bslimmer77

On you think it is possible for me to be a size 14 for the end of October? I am an 18 now xx

Yes definitely possible. In theory a dress size is between 10lb and a stone. However I've lost almost a stone ans a half now but haven't gone down a size yet, so the theory doesn't work for everyone.

You should easily be able to get a couple of stone off by October though.

Thanks x have dusted off the treadmill and started biking to work will have to dig out the ever size DVDs too lol

I started in November a size 18 and I'm only just going into a 14 despite me losing 3 stone. I think it completely depends on the person, as I know lots of people have said they've gone down a couple of sizes and they've lost less than me. I think exercise makes a big difference though. Inch loss is always going to make you smaller than weight :)

I have dropped a dress size (down to an 18) and I've lost around two stone but I know people who have lost half a stone and dropped a dress size, it totally depends on your shape and body type and I guess how much you have to loose. I think if you have upped your exercise then you will find your shape changes more than your weight... But thats what's important!

Good luck

K x

I have lost over 3 stone and have only recently dropped a dress size so it is very different for everyone. I am sure it is possible and wish you lots of luck x

I think exercise is the best way it is possible but like everyone says we're all different I think with exercise you will do it I've list two stone and dropped two dress sizes with no exercise

Back