Dress Size?

I'm an 18/20 now. I have been a 14/16 and looked good even if I do say myself ;) but I'd love to be a 14 all over then even a 12 :eek:

But right now I just want my belly to go down so my boobs look bigger lol.
I hate my shape :sigh:

curves are best :cool:

I am 5'7, was a size 10 on the bottom...but now gone back up to a 12:wave_cry:...always been a 12 on top...

but still weigh in at just under 12 stone (now)....:(

so still get told i am over weight :mad:

and yeah on average...loose a stone...drop a full dress size....:eek:

12 is a great size. It seems like an eternity since I could fit into 12's, but I liked having the boobs and the hips to fill them out without having an extra 3 stone of lard on my stomach :rolleyes:

I'm curvy...and i guess thats just the way i am...:cool:

and your right abz....its not the way we start...its the way we finish that counts..:D

hello all,

I am "average":giggle:whatever that means. In my case it's a size 16 top and bottom funnily enough allthough I still prefer baggier tops (biggish boobs - ehm, spaniels's ears by now..lol)

xxx

im a size 12-14 mostly a 14 i dont care what size i am I just want the fat round my middle to go!

I'm a size 14/16. aiming for size 12 hopefully :)

I was a size 16 when i started and I'm nearly a comfortable 14 now. My ultimate goal is to be a size 10 though which means that I'll have to lose more weight than my ticker is currently at. So I guess that means my short term goal is a 12 :D

I'm about a size 14 on bottom half and 16 on top half at the moment - though annoyingly, this varies from shop to shop. I have trousers in a size 12 from New Look, but from Next and River Island am definitely a 14. Have dropped around about 5 dress sizes with losing 7st 9lb so far. Would be very happy being a comfortable 12 all over!

I'm a 16/18 just now, though it depends were I shop!:mad:

Would be very happy to be a "normal" 12/14!:)

I think I'm a 12. Started at a 14 and will be a 10 at target.

I'm quite big boned and well built as I do a fair bit of exercise, size 8 feet etc and 5ft 6. I'd love to be a size 8 but I get a bit bony looking under 9st.

I started at a size 20/22, currently a size 16/18. Would love to be a size 12. :innocent0001:

I started at a 22/24 and 4 stone later am 18/20 depending on where I shop I haven't a clue where I think I'll be as have been a size 20+ for the last 16years even if I get to a size 14 I'll be jumping with joy!

Back