Dressed up vegetables??

snowdrop26

Hi All :D

Was told last night at class that on the 30th Oct we are doing a competition for the best dressed vegetable. She said we can make them look like anything we like...gardener, Hawaiian etc. Any ideas what veg i could dress up and what as? :sign0009:

thanks

Would this work...a pepper for a skirt, tomato for the body, mushroom for neck and head and onion slice or green beans for arms? Could be a Victorian... Lol... Or a tomato snowman?(altho tomato is fruit...hmmm)....this is tricky..

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

You could always do a potato as a 'Mr PotatoHead'!!

But on a more serious note - rather than making a 3D 'dressed' vegetable - why not make a flat collage of a famous person/place made out of different coloured chopped veggies?

What about vegetable carving? I'm sure that there must be a video somewhere on youtube?

Alternatively - cut a thin strip of cucumber, stand it up, draw on some lipstick and call it Kate 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' Moss.

how about a selection of baby potatoes baby carrots and cherry tomatoes wrapped in sweet wrappers syn free veggies disguised as high syn sweets

Thank you all for your suggestions :) think im going to have to have a mess around and try different ideas and see what happens....but i might end up with the potato being Mr Potato head :D lol xx

I saw this on another thread and thought it was fab...

pic78408.jpg

Back